ADVERTISEMENT

Chit is crazy in Louisville

cryano

All-Big Ten
Apr 19, 2005
Protests - just completely damaging and demolishing the downtown area of Louisville...for Breanna Taylor. Louisville news is claiming Indy sent busses of people to set fires, break things, cause chaos...rather than the Louisville locals.

Minneapolis has had similar for Greg Floyd.

All on heels of Ahmed Aubrey in GA.

Such a devastating time for these communities, the cities, and the innocent bystander businesses taking the financial hit of the graffiti/windows/looting.

Disastrous.

And in the protest...abt 98% of LMPD and KSP police lines shown on tv are white officers trying to keep the peace. They are letting a helluva lot go on to keep from escalating between the public/police...only 2 arrests on the evening as of now.

Tomorrow is Saturday night...hoping not another repeat.

Dang - news just said Sat(today now) is Breanna Taylors birthday.

I dont see how that will turn out well...

You should go downtown and tell everyone not to get all uppity.
That will fix it... you'll be a hero.
dude - its looting and mob mentality...not a bunch of frat-boys acting like they own the bar spending daddy’s money...

Wtf is wrong w you?

dude - its looting and mob mentality...not a bunch of frat-boys acting like they own the bar spending daddy’s money...

Wtf is wrong w you?

Ummm, I get this is unnerving you, but I submit it might just be possible it was sarcasm. It is the AOTF. A shell of itself, but still...

Made me chuckle.

Protests - just completely damaging and demolishing the downtown area of Louisville...for Breanna Taylor. Louisville news is claiming Indy sent busses of people to set fires, break things, cause chaos...rather than the Louisville locals.

Such a devastating time for these communities, the cities, and the innocent bystander businesses taking the financial hit of the graffiti/windows/looting.

Disastrous.
Whatever their aims are by bussing people into these areas to cause trouble we MUST MAKE SURE THEY DON'T WIN!

Disastrous.

i don't believe for a second that "Indy" sent bus loads.

if you have knowledge of someone or group "in" Indy who organized such, inquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: kkott
There must be one area that he must have some domain knowledge on. Just one.... It's certainly not politics nor religion.
His job requires no ability, knowledge, or skill. Read two books and then bullshit. Hell I can do that on a Tuesday. And it's obvious why he became one, this is not a very bright person. He could have become a cop I guess .. .

His job requires no ability, knowledge, or skill. Read two books and then bullshit. Hell I can do that on a Tuesday. And it's obvious why he became one, this is not a very bright person. He could have become a cop I guess .. .

source.gif

if you have knowledge of someone or group "in" Indy who organized such, inquiring minds want to know.
I didnt say it...the newscasters repeatedly said it throughout the nights coverage

This seems to be a common excuse. I think it's the leaders way of saying: "it's not our citizens, they're good and wouldn't do this." I've heard it on reports from Chicago, Minneapolis, CA and Houston as well. Ridiculous. Who do they think is paying people to come in to start trouble, and who would agree to sit on a bus for hours, to go to another City to start trouble and likely get tear-gassed, shot at with rubber bullets and arrested? Where do I sign up? Sheesh. Dumb.

The only groups I could imagine organizing to start trouble are white supremist groups and that seems remote.

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
I don't know. Whoever they is, is all about anarchy. We as a nation should not put up with it.

I know my point is lost on you, but there is no "they". We are they. It's the same mindset that makes City leaders and the general population want to believe it's always someone else. Just heard on my local news last night that they feel it's "outsiders" coming to Charlotte that is the problem. Except most of the people they are arresting are from right here, including 1 of our City Council members. lt was also reported on the same newscast that there was some website setup called "www.outsideagitators.com" or something similar that was being used to prove there were outside groups at work and was actually found to be a fraud.When we actually recognize, accept and deal with that, "they" will magically stop being a problem.

Last edited:
From his posts the reading isn't required.

I know my point is lost on you, but there is no "they". We are they. It's the same mindset that makes City leaders and the general population want to believe it's always someone else. Just heard on my local news last night that they feel it's "outsiders" coming to Charlotte that is the problem. Except most of the people they are arresting are from right here, including 1 of our City Council members. lt was also reported on the same newscast that there was some website setup called "www.outsideagitators.com" or something similar that was being used to prove there were outside groups at work and was actually found to be a fraud.When we actually recognize, accept and deal with that, "they" will magically stop being a problem.
I've got a cousin in Charlotte and so on a personal level I want peace there. I questioned if a lot of the looters and rioters were from out of town because that was what happened in Ferguson. So the question has to be asked what is the payoff from people coming to towns which are not their own and creating anarchy. You will not change my mind that anarchy is what is happening. This is no longer protesting over the death of George Floyd.

I've got a cousin in Charlotte and so on a personal level I want peace there. I questioned if a lot of the looters and rioters were from out of town because that was what happened in Ferguson. So the question has to be asked what is the payoff from people coming to towns which are not their own and creating anarchy. You will not change my mind that anarchy is what is happening. This is no longer protesting over the death of George Floyd.
BULLSHIT!

Come on man. Just say it. You love this fire and destruction. Now the question is why? What is in your heart?
Why do you always assume the worst about people who you perceive as others? When has Phish posted anything that would even remotely imply he loves destruction? So why do you immediately go there?

In other words, what is in your heart?

Why do you always assume the worst about people who you perceive as others? When has Phish posted anything that would even remotely imply he loves destruction? So why do you immediately go there?

His heart and his head are both vacuums.

He's fking stupid. I've only posted this 1000 times in 8 years. He's literally a functional idiot that believes he is ordained as authority by God. Think about it. Apply my theory to everything he posts. Do they make sense now?

Reactions: Cavanagh
He's fking stupid. I've only posted this 1000 times in 8 years. He's literally a functional idiot that believes he is ordained as authority by God. Think about it. Apply my theory to everything he posts. Do they make sense now?

i don’t like people that give god a bad wrap.

he is like the handyman that knocks on doors and says he loves Jesus way more then telling you about his resume. He then over charges, does a shitty job, and is never to be seen again.

You answer your own question, but still refuse to believe it. 1) There wasn't a ton of destruction or looting in Charlotte to begin with. A few broken windows mostly, but not nearly what happened in other cities. And, 2) Most arrested were not from out of town, they were from this area. There is no payoff for coming from out of town to cause trouble, they didn't, and yet you still want to scream about anarchy and looters. You admit your mind will not be changed from what you've determined despite the facts. That's dumb. Not surprising, but dumb.

Shouldn't your sexually inferior overly fat ass be playing with your big black gun so you feel like an actual man. You BBG fetishists are always so oppressed. Go suck it, you know you want to.

Last edited:
^^^Triggered snowflake alert.
Listen small penis dude, I'm a bit busy right now you know being liberal and hanging out with a few friends and enjoying life.

I'll pwn you later.

Go lube up your BBG or something. Put it between your legs and pretend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT