ADVERTISEMENT

China has the best dressed riot police

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
Seriously, we all should feel sorry for the little people. First, they get screwed by their banks' refusal to let them make withdrawals and then get beaten up and arrested by their police.

After reading about the way China has handled its recent effort to improve its banking system, I think China's economic development has progressed only to the robber baron stage.

Edit to correct link: https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/10/china/china-henan-bank-depositors-protest-mic-intl-hnk/index.html

Last edited:
Seriously, we all should feel sorry for the little people. First, they get screwed by their banks' refusal to let them make withdrawals and then get beaten up and arrested by their police.

After reading about the way China has handled its recent effort to improve its banking system, I think China's economic development has progressed only to the robber baron stage.
A colleague of mine just left Hong Kong and on his plane out they were stopped before takeoff for police to drag somebody off with the announced crime of “participating in the anti-China protests.” God help them.

The America-sucks crowd here has no idea what the rest of the world looks like.

You forgot to copy the correct link.

Pay attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT