Sep 6, 2001
Florida

First 3 Edicts put in place by CHAZ leadership:

1) Build a Wall
2) Require ID’s to enter
3) Issue guns to residents for self-protection

You just can’t make some shit up. :rolleyes:

Po-tah-toe
As you have correctly deduced, there is only way to respond to the Missouri moron.

morans.jpg

First 3 Edicts put in place by CHAZ leadership:

1) Build a Wall
2) Require ID’s to enter
3) Issue guns to residents for self-protection

You just can’t make some shit up. :rolleyes:

Tucker has his panties in a wad because more people approve of BLM than of his Fuhrer.BLM has a 62% approval rating on freaking Rasmussen, while Tucker's hero donnieboy is wallowing around 40% and down 12 points to Biden. On freaking Rasmussen

Tucker is beside himself wondering where all his Aryan Comrades have gone...

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday night once again devoted a lengthy monologue to attacking Black Lives Matter, this time bemoaning the social justice movement’s rising popularity while wondering why the federal government hasn’t filed conspiracy charges against it.

Carlson, who has seen advertisers flee in recent days after saying Black Lives Matter “is definitely not about black lives,” kicked off Monday night’s program by noting that the group is gaining momentum among the American public as protests rage over George Floyd’s death and police brutality.

“Here is breaking news we never expected to report,” Carlson lamented. “Black Lives Matter is now more popular than the president of the United States and not slightly more popular than the president, much more popular.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-laments-black-lives-015243179.html

I guess preaching to his sycophants dulls the pain. Maybe he should borrow some oxycontin from Rush?

What does Tucker have to say about the WH Admin not disclosing who received stimulus loans, the firing of AGs in the past few months, and Pence asking governors to lie about COVID rates?

And you watch Tucker Carlson. Yikes. That's probably why you never really respond to legit topics and questions.

Blm and trump are the exact same. Extremist entities with stupid ideas (for the most part)

only one has the backing of the mind control apparatus in this country, that is blm

how is it surprising that their approval is higher?

Reactions: jet812
I guess they’re voting for Trump in November?

Well, you can bet these guys are, at least the ones who aren't in jail. The "Crying Nazi" really shines in this. And how about the input from Paoli's own (Matty Heimbach) who first gained notoriety for slapping a Black lady at a Trump rally in Louisville. Of course, that was just a warm-up for his all-star moment- choking his group's leader who just happened to be the husband of the woman Heimbach was screwing around with. You really can't make this shit up...

Let's see I can have my city "occupied" by CHAZZ or Neo-Nazis. Which do I prefer...

The summer of love has gotten murderous. A black man was shot. Have we seen 24/7 coverage of this?

Doesn't count if it happens within a summer of love block party zone... (and you're a [put your slur here] if you think it does)...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT