ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Krauthammer passed on

He was just another Trump basher.

Smart guy.

I voted for T but I can understand most of the criticism directed his way both now and prior to his election.

Kruthammer was a unique, brilliant individual whose evolution from far left liberal (Carter appointee, Mondale speech writer, etc...) to Reagan Conservative was extraordinary. He could explain his transition in common sense terms that any one willing to understand could. I will miss listening to his take on things...

Smart guy.

I voted for T but I can understand most of the criticism directed his way both now and prior to his election.

Kruthammer was a unique, brilliant individual whose evolution from far left liberal (Carter appointee, Mondale speech writer, etc...) to Reagan Conservative was extraordinary. He could explain his transition in common sense terms that any one willing to understand could. I will miss listening to his take on things...

There is a growing dearth of conservative intellectuals. Basically an oxymoron in the age of Trumpism.

There is a growing dearth of conservative intellectuals. Basically an oxymoron in the age of Trumpism.

These days people on both sides of the issues seem to take far more glee in bashing and denigrating their political opponents then they do in clearly stating the foundation of their argument.

Reactions: SSB
ADVERTISEMENT