ADVERTISEMENT

Charges Issued In Breonna Taylor Case

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Grand jury charged one police officer with 3 counts of wanton endangerment (felony).
He was the one fired for (allegedly) basically standing outside and shooting blindly into the apartment of Taylor and her neighbors.
Sounds like the charges are for the shots into the other apartments - speculation is that the ballistics showed none of his shots hit Taylor - speculation.

No murder.
No manslaughter.
No one else indicted or charged.

But if he was found guilty of all 3 and sentenced to consecutive terms, the time could exceed a single sentnec on a single charge of manslaughter. (According to TV talking head lawyer on local TV. Take it for what its worth.)

Last edited:
Grand jury charged one police officer with 3 counts of wanton endangerment (felony).
He was the one fired for (allegedly) basically standing outside and shooting blindly into the apartment of Taylor and her neighbors.
Sounds like the charges are for the shots into the other apartments - speculation is that the ballistics showed none of his shots hit Taylor - speculation.

No murder.
No manslaughter.

But if he was found guilty of all 3 and sentenced to consecutive terms, the time could exceed a single sentnec on a single charge of manslaughter. (According to TV talking head lawyer on local TV. Take it for what its worth.)
uh oh. that's a class d felony. that's nothing. he probably won't do any time.

Not a fan of Cameron or someone who would trust him, but he's doing a good job in this press conference explaining things.

I am assuming this from today in Louisville, but I am not 100% certain.

Somebody in comments said it was from a few weeks ago. Didn't they have a stand off down there a few weeks back where a black militia and then these guys were both protesting on the same day? I bet it is from that.

uh oh. that's a class d felony. that's nothing. he probably won't do any time.
These were officers on an operation assigned to them by superiors. Unlike previous shootings, in this case the officers were only doing their duty and were supplied with bad intel. It was not a random stop where their decision was made in a panic situation. They should not have been tried, they are not at fault for the negligence of their superiors.

The officer in charge and the operational planners were at fault and should be the ones punished accordingly. It was their negligence that caused this. They put those officers in a bad situation.

Now their city gets to burn more lives will be impacted the racists will get maga boners and everyone will be offended and pointing fingers ...

So sick of this MAGA BLM Covid shit. The MAGA-rubes really screwed everyone in 16. Now we all suffer for their stupidity. Chaos breeds chaos, and there's no one more chaotic than Trump.

Last edited:

No murder.
No manslaughter.

My niece is a freshman at Spaulding College. Gulp. Hopefully she has found a safehaven

Reactions: mcmurtry66
These were officers on an operation assigned to them by superiors. Unlike previous shootings, in this case the officers were only doing their duty and were supplied with bad intel. It was not a random stop where their decision was made in a panic situation. They should not have been tried, they are not at fault for the negligence of their superiors.

The officer in charge and the operational planners were at fault and should be the ones punished accordingly. It was their negligence that caused this. They put those officers in a bad situation.

Now their city gets to burn more lives will be impacted the racists will get maga boners and everyone will be offended and pointing fingers ...

So sick of this MAGA shit.
until i'm persuaded otherwise i don't see the value in no-knocks for drug shit. the reward isn't worth the risk to all involved. and i don't know who posted it before but if working security is secondary collecting on these drug busts is "third-ary."

until i'm persuaded otherwise i don't see the value in no-knocks for drug shit. the reward isn't worth the risk to all involved
I don't know who it was, but someone on TV just made the point a few minutes ago that the castle doctrine and no-knock warrants are inherently contradictory, and bad stuff is bound to happen when they come into conflict.

So sick of this MAGA BLM Covid shit. The MAGA-rubes really screwed everyone in 16. Now we all suffer for thier stupidity. Chaos breeds chaos, and there's no one more chaotic than Trump.
You were doing great until your last 2 paragraphs. To which I say- cool story, Jan.

Sure Jan. Cool story ..

Does your bullshit ever make you choke, or do you just spew enough out every day to allow you to breathe and swallow food?

Just watched your pals try and break out the windows on a restaurant called Ramsi's Cafe on the World, owned by a guy named Ramsi Kamar, a Palestinian Arab from the West Bank.

Think he's a MAGA guy who supports police brutality - especially against African-Americans?

Or do you and your antifa pals just hate immigrants?

Or maybe it is just indiscriminantly stupid violence that you support?

Tell me again what a fine bunch of revolutionaries they are, who are merely the violence-hating victims of a smear campaign.

Yay, anarchists!

Very worthy bunch.

Last edited:
The "march" has been stopped at the intersection of Bardstown Road and Eastern Parkway - maybe 2 miles as ac row flies from downtown. Police have announced it is now an illegal march and they will use chemical agents if it does not disperse.

A vicious paint store and hateful snow cone business were damaged, and Ramsi's windowns were beaten on. Apparently Ramsi came out and begged them to stop, and other protestors joined in, and when they head back down the street, the cops stepped in.

Reporters can't sday if Ramsi's windows were broken - just "we heard glass" - and they are now pushed back from the street by a police perimeter.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I think the area near downtown would be kind of like Mass Ave. in Indianapolis (if you are familiar with that area). Lots of bars and restaurants.

Bardstown Road runs southeast from downtown, is "bohemian" in reputation. Hippie bars. Craft beer bars. Restaurants of all kinds. North of it is high end residential. South of it is mixed working class and young professionals - smaller homes built just before/after WWII.

So sick of this MAGA BLM Covid shit. The MAGA-rubes really screwed everyone in 16. Now we all suffer for their stupidity. Chaos breeds chaos, and there's no one more chaotic than Trump.

Trump’s America has really sucked and continues to do so.

Reactions: T.M.P.
yeah things could really get ugly as this stuff sprouts up across the country. unlike this summer, now you've got the redneck militia's out there too
9:00 is when it gets dark, so the assholes will be gearing up, and the curfew gives the authorities something to enforce in the absence of actual lawbreaking.

ADVERTISEMENT