ADVERTISEMENT

Channel 4 (UK) exposé on Cambridge Analytica

really Marv, that was weak.
Does Trump have a personal history of hiring workers from outside the US, yes or no? An EXTENSIVE history of hiring workers from outside the US. If he was concerned about American workers he should have walked the walk when he had the chance. Now he wants saps to think he cares when he would gladly build a new building tomorrow with foreign labor if it saved him a dime.

is that supposed to be something new????

in the US, i'm guessing those tactics go back to the founding fathers, and every administration since.
You're guessing those tactics go back to our Founding Fathers?

So if these claims of 'using bribes and sex workers to sway elections' is substantiated AND somehow linked to the most recent US presidential election, you're response would honestly be 'So what? Big deal - I bet George Washington and John Adams did this too' ?

Reactions: sglowrider
is that supposed to be something new????

in the US, i'm guessing those tactics go back to the founding fathers, and every administration since.
Again, can you show us some proof of a presidential campaign using prostitution to entrap others? You claim it's no big deal and done all the time. Fine, you may be right. But sorry I don't just take your word for it. Let's see it.

Again, can you show us some proof of a presidential campaign using prostitution to entrap others? You claim it's no big deal and done all the time. Fine, you may be right. But sorry I don't just take your word for it. Let's see it.
To follow up on zeke's question - even if there is proof of it woven into our political/presidential fabric, so what?

My feeling is that you're perceived 'nothingburger' actually works in converse. In other words, if (arbitrarily picking here) James Polk's campaign team used these tactics, it isn't a big deal because there isn a whole lot we can collectively do about it. If the Trump campaign team employed a third party to do some of this type of dirty work - it's a HUGE deal that should be dealt with in 2018.

I'm not sure how you don't see 'the other guys probably did it too' as a flimsy response.

Reactions: RBB89

To follow up on zeke's question - even if there is proof of it woven into our political/presidential fabric, so what?

My feeling is that you're perceived 'nothingburger' actually works in converse. In other words, if (arbitrarily picking here) James Polk's campaign team used these tactics, it isn't a big deal because there isn a whole lot we can collectively do about it. If the Trump campaign team employed a third party to do some of this type of dirty work - it's a HUGE deal that should be dealt with in 2018.

I'm not sure how you don't see 'the other guys probably did it too' as a flimsy response.
There’s no point arguing with him. He will take the most ludicrous position possible, act like everyone else is nuts, and then dig in deeper. This is the same guy that once threw a fit and wrote like 25 paragraphs on how tearing down the rusty end zone bleachers at Memorial Stadium was a huge mistake/wasted opportunity that IU would never recover from…

2vj3mmf.jpg

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I have no problem with it, but then again I think Trump is full of it. Those that do not think Trump is full of it should wonder why he always hired foreign. I am not the one being played by Mr. Tariff.

of course Trump is full of it, who in DC isn't?

that has nothing to do with tariffs though.

workers and small business in countries with high standards and costs of living, need protection from countries who don't have high standards or costs.

that's why leaders who represent the greater citizenry and not just the investor class, use tariffs to protect them.

if you want to see how much the Dem Party has sold out to the moneyed interests, just look at all the Dem sock puppets here, who sell out the working class for the benefit of the investor class in every thread.

an individual can stand up the moneyed interests. a party leader who's job it is to bring in money, can't.

nor can anyone who's posting the will of the party, as opposed to their own.

Does Trump have a personal history of hiring workers from outside the US, yes or no? An EXTENSIVE history of hiring workers from outside the US. If he was concerned about American workers he should have walked the walk when he had the chance. Now he wants saps to think he cares when he would gladly build a new building tomorrow with foreign labor if it saved him a dime.

pathetic attempt at diversion by trying to make it about Trump, instead of about the steel, aluminum, and other industries.

but then you're just being a good sock puppet.

The next part! They're either yuge liars or Trump broke election laws (campaign finance/coordinating with PAC)

They also talk about how they use self-destructing e-mails so they won't get caught and talk about how they came up with "Crooked Hillary".

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohio Guy
Now that the Russians are off the hook, we have shifted blame to a rogue political consultancy, that wasn't even being used for the last 2 months of the election.

Now that the Russians are off the hook, we have shifted blame to a rogue political consultancy, that wasn't even being used for the last 2 months of the election.
Since when is Russia off the hook? I think most everyone except Trump admits they were responsible. You surely aren't denying this, are you?

Since when is Russia off the hook? I think most everyone except Trump admits they were responsible. You surely aren't denying this, are you?

Must be an idea floating around republican media. Good thing no one around here watches that stuff or else it would show up on our forums.

ADVERTISEMENT