ADVERTISEMENT

Chairman of Joint Chiefs thought Trump might attempt a legit coup

I will help out my good friend DANC.
A leftist is anybody on the left of Atilla the Hun or George Wallace.
You are welcome, DANC!
No, a leftist is someone who puts social issues ahead of financial issues!

In yet another book excerpt about the absurdity of the end of the Trump presidency, Mark Milley was genuinely concerned that Trump might try to hold onto power unconstitutionally:

"They may try, but they're not going to f**king succeed," Milley told his deputies...he told subordinates: "You can't do this without the military. You can't do this without the CIA and the FBI. We're the guys with the guns."​

Thank God his worries were unfounded, but it's pretty darn crazy that these conversations even needed to happen.
L O L

The fixation continues

Reactions: DANC
More nonsense from you. The authors are Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists. They're credible, unlike the people who write the crap that you lap up.
You are not going to convince the likes of Lucy and DANC with Pulitzer-winning journalism. Most likely, they don't even know what Pulitzer Prize is. They may think it is a local dog show trophy.

Reactions: DrHoops
You are not going to convince the likes of Lucy and DANC with Pulitzer-winning journalism. Most likely, they don't even know what Pulitzer Prize is. They may think it is a local dog show trophy.
I thought it had something to do with chickens.

• Haha
If Obama got the Nobel prize, he should have qualified for the Pulitzer.

Anyone with the correct political view qualifies for both nowdays.

Soooo . . . you've got two sets of standards? One you apply to liberals and one you apply to yourself and so-called conservatives?

Figures.
Your memory is foggy. Libs seized those words and made them into flags years ago. Just quoting, that’s all.

Your memory is foggy. Libs seized those words and made them into flags years ago. Just quoting, that’s all.
More bullshit from you.

And more avoiding the point . . . but my memory is spot on with recalling your habitual running away here. Thanks for reminding me.

Ban the word "idiot" and you'd throw a wrench in the postings of 3 or 4 of the worst posters here.

I dimly recognize your handle as belonging to someone who made a crap ton of offensive posts and got himself banned. Maybe on the OTF.

Or maybe it's a different Sparkey. But so far, you seem like an asshole, so I'm guessing he's you.
Just saying that is a pretty offensive post but guessing you won't ban yourself?

I would be more impressed with a dog show trophy !

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT