ADVERTISEMENT

CCC Speaks at 12:30 on BTN

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Cignetti kicking things off at 12:30 p.m. ET with opening remarks and a Q&A press conference. Later in the afternoon, Cignetti will meet with reporters for an extended individual Q&A from 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. Fisher, Katic and Ellison each will have their own individual Q&A sessions from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Indiana will also join the Big Ten Network crew live at Lucas Oil Stadium, though the exact time is to be determined

https://247sports.com/college/india...gnetti-and-the-hoosiers-will-speak-234123873/

CCC is pretty consistent in his interviews so not expecting much more than we've already heard from him. I did watch the replay of Foster from UCLA and man, he comes across as way over his head. UCLA feels like it could be a disaster this year so getting them early is a plus of us.

I look forward more to the Big 10 Camp previews where they visit for the day and then break down what they've seen. That probably gives us the best insight into the season than anything else from the media's point of view.

I gotta be honest...the guy had better win, because his demeanor and cockiness is not attractive. This opening statement...he's just full of himself. Much more than a lot of REALLY successful head coaches who have actually done it at a high level.

I gotta be honest...the guy had better win, because his demeanor and cockiness is not attractive. This opening statement...he's just full of himself. Much more than a lot of REALLY successful head coaches who have actually done it at a high level.
It sounds as if you need to find a new team to follow. A lot of us find this coach as the kind of coach IUFB needs.

Yes, it was behind schedule. And yes, CCC was brash and cocky.

At this point, I think an outwardly confident demeanor is what the team needs.

The team needs to believe in themselves, having a coach that believes is the first step.

Well you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't see him as brash or cocky but as self-confident and straightforward. Like knight but not obnoxious. I hope his attitude carries over to the players because it's a breath of fresh air.

Well you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't see him as brash or cocky but as self-confident and straightforward. Like knight but not obnoxious. I hope his attitude carries over to the players because it's a breath of fresh air.
Yeah, definitely opposite ends of the spectrum. I find him cringe AF. Just do it on the field and let the results speak for themselves. Once you’ve done it, feel free to be a little chatty.

Bring it! I like eyeball to eyeball skills. Everything in Coach Cignetti's pedigree firmly establishes he doesn't back up nor does he have to. Predictions aren't frequently in my offering but I believe in a 2-3 years IUFB coordinators will be paid in the top 20% of all CFB. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

It seems that from a players perspective, CCC is exactly the type of coach you would want to play for. Extremely confident in his abilities AND the players (that is why he recruited you). Also, you know straight up that if you want to be on the field you better perform, nothing is given.
GoHoosiers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT