ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Smith is on board

How in the world is he only a 5.5 rated recruit with that offer list? Looks like a nice grab!! Welcome!

There haven't been any camps to evaluate in over a year.

Ratings right now aren't worth a whole lot, unless they work in our favor, when we want them too.

This kid had offers from Auburn, Tennessee, Iowa state and Northwestern to name a few. That's the better indicator.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that if he got an offer from Indiana he’s probably a pretty good player.

The times they are a changing. Groucho Marx said: I wouldn’t want to be a member of any club that would accept me as a member.

This mindset is slowly changing!

Last edited:
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that if he got an offer from Indiana he’s probably a pretty good player.

The times they are a changing. Groucho Marx said: I wouldn’t want to be a member of any club that would except me as a member.

This mindset is slowly changing!
I thought Groucho had said he would never attend any party that would invite him. I've used that line before, like when my hairdresser asked if I would be going to any New Year's Eve party. She wanted to laugh, but didn't know if I was serious (Ha).

Reactions: TominDallas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT