ADVERTISEMENT

''Cars Of The Future'' (1948)

I see some exotics now and then, since I live in Palm Beach county. McLarens, Ferraris, Lotuses, Mazeratis, etc.

The other day I saw a Vanderhall trike. That trike in your video reminded me of it.

I looked them up and they start at only about 25K. Made in Utah, registered as a motorcycle. There is a local dealership. There's even an all electric one.

Pretty sweet looking toy.

Roadshow-Vanderhall-Venice.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
That original cast was so fun to watch. I need t find some old episodes.

Though I thought they overstayed their welcome after a while. Being rude, insulting and at times xenophobic can only be funny for so long. They were anachronistic -- representing England of the 80s-90s more than contemporary times.

I like the three new guys -- their chemistry is slowly improving at they get to know themselves better. Freddie Flintoff is a nutter.

He does crazy Hamster stuff but worse.

He is what you call in England, a proper lad. He used to be one of the best cricketer in England too. Thus his confidence to act silly and getting the piss taken at.

Though I thought they overstayed their welcome after a while. Being rude, insulting and at times xenophobic can only be funny for so long. They were anachronistic -- representing England of the 80s-90s more than contemporary times.

I like the three new guys -- their chemistry is slowly improving at they get to know themselves better. Freddie Flintoff is a nutter.

He does crazy Hamster stuff but worse.

He is what you call in England, a proper lad. He used to be one of the best cricketer in England too. Thus his confidence to act silly and getting the piss taken at.

Whatever they were, they were funny. They cracked jokes and made fun of cars from all over, but calling them xenophobic is a stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT