ADVERTISEMENT

caption needed

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
86c27c1920181129t003936z_2125940740_rc1915cf0a90_rtrmadp_3_christmasseasonusatree.jpg

This was at the DC tree-lighting ceremony. Why is Trump in tears?

a) He's reflecting on the miracle of Jesus's birth (VPM?)
b) He just learned that his second-favorite DC hooker is raising rates for the holidays, and his first favorite isn't off antibiotics just yet
c) A few tears might just get Melania to sleep in the same wing of the white house tonight
d) Those bone spurs are acting up again
e) He's still shaken from golfing earlier that day, when he got the McNutt death stare for improper bunker raking

others?

Last edited:
Reactions: crossfire74
86c27c1920181129t003936z_2125940740_rc1915cf0a90_rtrmadp_3_christmasseasonusatree.jpg

This was at the DC tree-lighting ceremony. Why is Trump in tears?

a) He's reflecting on the miracle of Jesus's birth (VPM?)
b) He just learned that his second-favorite DC hooker is raising rates for the holidays, and his first favorite isn't off antibiotics just yet
c) A few tears might just get Melania to sleep in the same wing of the white house tonight
d) Those bone spurs are acting up again
e) He's still shaken from golfing earlier that day, when he got the McNutt death stare for improper bunker raking

others?
f) Tom Brady just broke off our love affair, and I miss him terribly.

-Romeo just isn't stroking the 3 the way I thought he would

-Damn, I shouldn't bet on the NFL, but especially not using C$'s picks

I just raised the stock market enough that those older employees could now choose to retire comfortably...

Just found out that his hair consultant/weaver has appendicitis and will not be able to work on his hair for a few days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT