ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

@DrHoops come here and regale us of the greatness of Steve Schmidt once again. We tried to warn you about going along with this grift, now come eat your crow.

Grift? Schmidt resigned because one of the founders was a perv. Not sure how that's Steve Schmidt's fault. Any links to Steve Schmidt's grift?

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
Grift? Schmidt resigned because one of the founders was a perv. Not sure how that's Steve Schmidt's fault. Any links to Steve Schmidt's grift?
Oblivious yet again....Making money off of calling out someone for being a scumbag while being a scumbag. It’s how Trump got elected dummy, calling out Dimocrat scumbags.😉😉😉

Oblivious yet again....Making money off of calling out someone for being a scumbag while being a scumbag. It’s how Trump got elected dummy, calling out Dimocrat scumbags.😉😉😉

Links to Schmidt taking money or is this just more of your extreme right echo chamber nonsense?

Last edited:

Reuters reported last week that more than 130 cops were injured in the Capitol riot

Reactions: Bill4411
I hope you have the same feeling on these scumbags

That’s pretty insane if you think about it.

Hamas, a terrorist organization, invades Israel and slaughters 1400 people by targeting, among other things, schools and youth centers.

They go back home and continue launching rockets into Israel.

One of their own rockets misfires and lands in a hospital parking lot, killing several people.

Hamas lies about the damage and the death toll and people here eat it up.

It’s pretty insane how Hamas leads people around by the nose in this country.

Hamas, a terrorist organization, invades Israel and slaughters 1400 people by targeting, among other things, schools and youth centers.

One of their own rockets misfires and lands in a hospital parking lot, killing several people.

To be fair, I doubt most of those people (Jewish peaceniks) actually think Israel bombed the hospital. Rather, they think Zionism is misguided, and ultimately to blame for the conflict that breeds this violence.

That may still be nuts, but not nearly as nuts as simply assuming out of all the competing narratives, it must be Hamas telling the truth.

Reactions: BradStevens
To be fair, I doubt most of those people (Jewish peaceniks) actually think Israel bombed the hospital. Rather, they think Zionism is misguided, and ultimately to blame for the conflict that breeds this violence.

That may still be nuts, but not nearly as nuts as simply assuming out of all the competing narratives, it must be Hamas telling the truth.
Then why did they wait for propaganda from Hamas before invading the capital?

Protesting now is almost as bad as if they had protested right after the event. May even be worse.

It’s like saying the Harvard letter was wrong then but wouldn’t be quite as wrong now.

Reactions: Univee2

The blind willingness of so many to believe the Hamas claim that Israel bombed the hospital is astounding. And this is even as the evidence is mounting it was a faulty Hamas rocket that didn’t even hit the hospital but the area nearby. Even CNN has come to their senses and they have presented the evidence that this was not on Israel.

And, yet, many around the world continue to blame Israel, because, well, Hamas is such a virtuous organization.

The blind willingness of so many to believe the Hamas claim that Israel bombed the hospital is astounding. And this is even as the evidence is mounting it was a faulty Hamas rocket that didn’t even hit the hospital but the area nearby. Even CNN has come to their senses and they have presented the evidence that this was not on Israel.

And, yet, many around the world continue to blame Israel, because, well, Hamas is such a virtuous organization.
The only people blind are you guys, as evidenced by saying things like "even CNN" and "many people...Hamas is virtuous" etc. None of that is an accurate description of the narrative. Ask the major media outlets are pro-Israel. Anti-Israel folks are way more numerous than they should be, but the ones that would also qualify as pro-Hamas are barely even fringe. They are fringe of the fringe.

The only people blind are you guys, as evidenced by saying things like "even CNN" and "many people...Hamas is virtuous" etc. None of that is an accurate description of the narrative. Ask the major media outlets are pro-Israel. Anti-Israel folks are way more numerous than they should be, but the ones that would also qualify as pro-Hamas are barely even fringe. They are fringe of the fringe.
A bunch of students at Harvard are fringe?

I hope you have the same feeling on these scumbags

I don't like any of those SOBs, but that's a fairly nonviolent protest, isn't it? I hope these were arrested, but don't know if it happened or not. Notice onlookers taking pictures? Notice no fighting? Notice no one forcing themselves out of the rotunda and into the capitol?

I think, hope, in this country that only a few bought the Hamas propaganda about the hospital. It's what they've done in every conflict with Israel. Unfortunately, the Arab world and the much of the non-Muslem left (who love the perceived underdog) buy it every time.

Actually, yes. But how many of them are actually pro-Hamas, anyway?
They're mostly anti-Israel, I think. Many of them, like the non-gender (I forget the term) leader of one of the student organizations, would be killed by Hamas if they showed up in the Gaza strip. Her/his condemnation of Israel couldn't be pro-Hamas, unless she/he is dumber than her/his statement was. I must admit that I'm happy she/he lost her/his graduation job with a law firm.

They're mostly anti-Israel, I think. Many of them, like the non-gender (I forget the term) leader of one of the student organizations, would be killed by Hamas if they showed up in the Gaza strip. Her/his condemnation of Israel couldn't be pro-Hamas, unless she/he is dumber than her/his statement was. I must admit that I'm happy she/he lost her/his graduation job with a law firm.
Let's not rule out the possibility they are that dumb, though, just to be safe.

You need to use the word “occupied” if you are going to rationalize about Palestinian pawns of Hamas.

When the powerful want bodies, they start at “occupied.”

ADVERTISEMENT