ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

You’ve misidentified the ridiculous post, but you didn’t answer my question. Did you think it was a funny joke?
Wasn’t meant to be funny but rather ridicule. Ranger keeps making ridiculous black-and-white assertions about the media and “woke” race baiters while also being exceedingly “nuanced” about the cops taking selfies with terrorists.

You never were one to get my humor, though, Aloha. Just how it is.

Wasn’t meant to be funny but rather ridicule. Ranger keeps making ridiculous black-and-white assertions about the media and “woke” race baiters while also being exceedingly “nuanced” about the cops taking selfies with terrorists.

You never were one to get my humor, though, Aloha. Just how it is.
You’re right, your humor is not showing on my humor RADAR screen. Normally I’d think my RADAR should be tuned and calibrated. . .

You’re right, your humor is not showing on my humor RADAR screen. Normally I’d think my RADAR should be tuned and calibrated. . .
I won't defend Lurker or his sense of humor, but to be fair, Ranger's response to Zeke - and yours - was pretty ridiculous. Zeke wasn't being a "radical" as you guys accused her of. She was just sharing the perception that people she knew had of the situation. Agree or disagree with her friends, there's nothing radical about what she said. What really upset you guys was merely that you didn't want to listen to what she had to say.

I didn't either, to be honest. I wanted all of you to STFU for a minute about race in that (this? I can't remember) thread. But the idea that Zeke was race-baiting, as she was accused of about a thousand times, is nonsense. She was simply sharing an opinion that you guys were sick of hearing, and so you wanted none of it anymore.

"Democrats in both the House and Senate are planning to classify MAGA rallies as 'domestic terrorist activity' and require the FBI, DOJ & DHS to take steps to prevent such 'domestic terrorism'. Sen. Durbin is leading effort along with Rep Schneider"
What an idiotic thing to say and bring up in congress

I know a few rednecks, most are decent people , I'm not sure were this trump crowd comes from

I find this amusing, If I said the same thing but used N****** , most are decent people ,what would be the reaction? The bigotry on the left is mind blowing but you think it's perfectly OK to say that? By the way,It is where not were and in your next bigot post, it's You're not your but doubtful you are intelligent enough to understand that. When denigrating other people, it is always wise to make sure who you actually are and where your intelligence level is.

I've seen photos of people walking off with and breaking/destroying Capitol property.

I'm sure Trump is just scrolling through his twitter history to retweet the tweet about when the looting starts, the shooting starts.

What was your reaction when Hillary was stealing Capitol property from the Whitehouse when the Clintons moved out?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
What was your reaction when Hillary was stealing Capitol property from the Whitehouse when the Clintons moved out?
I guess if this is the way "your house" normally looks, then we shouldn't expect more from this crowd.

48443f867ecbc425f76dbc20f92cc4fc

I won't defend Lurker or his sense of humor, but to be fair, Ranger's response to Zeke - and yours - was pretty ridiculous. Zeke wasn't being a "radical" as you guys accused her of. She was just sharing the perception that people she knew had of the situation. Agree or disagree with her friends, there's nothing radical about what she said. What really upset you guys was merely that you didn't want to listen to what she had to say.

I didn't either, to be honest. I wanted all of you to STFU for a minute about race in that (this? I can't remember) thread. But the idea that Zeke was race-baiting, as she was accused of about a thousand times, is nonsense. She was simply sharing an opinion that you guys were sick of hearing, and so you wanted none of it anymore.
And to be fair to Ranger, it’s clear he’s well intentioned. He says he just wants things to be better going forward. It’s also clear That being in the Military enabled him to experience environments that were fair racially and otherwise. That’s interesting. One would think that exposure would contrast drastically with everyday life, if he’s living in the vicinity of blacks and experiencing what they experience. In any case to make things better requires more sharing of experiences rather than less.

You know the Capitol and the White House are two different places, right?

And I don’t recall the Clinton-led coup attempt. I know what you’re talking about of course, but to paraphrase the late great Robin Williams, your comparison is like a leper looking at a person with acne and saying “you look really bad”.

You know the Capitol and the White House are two different places, right?

And I don’t recall the Clinton-led coup attempt. I know what you’re talking about of course, but to paraphrase the late great Robin Williams, your comparison is like a leper looking at a person with acne and saying “you look really bad”.
Only because you don't want to hear it and it doesn't suit your agenda. It's all government property but like all liberals you pick and choose.

• Angry
Reactions: MaxCoke
Only because you don't want to hear it and it doesn't suit your agenda. It's all government property but like all liberals you pick and choose.

Yes, stealing the W keys off some keyboards is exactly the same as what happened Wednesday.

Reactions: MaxCoke

Zeke’s position on race is comical. This post is comical. The likes you got are from the same ilk. People wonder where Coh went. Lol all the conservatives left. At best there’s two left. They all post elsewhere because this board is a joke. Hell even all the conservative moderators left. Zeke’s posting on race is the most out of touch absurd posting on the board and for you to call out two quality posters like ranger and aloha as a mod is a joke. Like the rest of the conservatives that left, and I’ve been trying to talk into coming back, I give up. I’m done too. Enjoy the circle jerk.

Zeke’s position on race is comical. This post is comical. The likes you got are from the same ilk. People wonder where Coh went. Lol all the conservatives left. At best there’s two left. They all post elsewhere because this board is a joke. Hell even all the conservative moderators left. Zeke’s posting on race is the most out of touch absurd posting on the board and for you to call out two quality posters like ranger and aloha as a mod is a joke. Like the rest of the conservatives that left, and I’ve been trying to talk into coming back, I give up. I’m done too. Enjoy the circle jerk.
Snowflakes.

Your posts are comical. Don't think you're one that gets to judge. Enjoy the solo jerk.

Maybe you should head over to parler with the other lunatics. You can enjoy your echo chamber of looney conspiracies and crime planning.

Last edited:
Anyone who uses the word "ilk" to describe others can go at anytime. At least you used capitalization and punctuation in this post. That's an improvement.

Buh-bye!

PS - I thought you'd already quit the WC about a month or so ago . . . did someone steal your handle?

PSS - Nobody's wondering where CoH went. Mark's post about missing CoH was a dws post . . . .

Goat didn’t call anyone out and he also did not post as a mod. You’ve got two problems you’re evidently unwilling to face, comprehension and pigeonholing.

Be well and work well!

Anyone who uses the word "ilk" to describe others can go at anytime. At least you used capitalization and punctuation in this post. That's an improvement.

Buh-bye!

PS - I thought you'd already quit the WC about a month or so ago . . . did someone steal your handle?

PSS - Nobody's wondering where CoH went. Mark's post about missing CoH was a dws post . . . .
I miss @Rockfish1. Even though he despised me for being a Scientologist. No dws. His sophisticated, articulate humor is incomparable here. Hope he’s doing okay.

Reactions: UncleMark
Oooorrrrr...
Never Wrestle with a Pig. You Both Get Dirty and the Pig Likes It.
Just to make it clear, your gang would be the pigs in this quote as intended here.

Never argue with stupid, they will take you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In this example, you are stupid ;)

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. F@cken trumpers.

Buh-bye!

Hey now, I did say I wished COH would return but with the caveat that Rockfish return as well. I'll get the popcorn.

says the person that buys everything trump says.

#trumpsheep

hypocrite. Might look up the word.
Awww are you upset ? You are too funny to be taken seriously. People like you just make me laugh. Hypocrite? Just how or are you just a toddler with a big word he likes?

Awww are you upset ? You are too funny to be taken seriously. People like you just make me laugh. Hypocrite? Just how or are you just a toddler with a big word he likes?

Nope, I realize this board is full of dumbasses. Just pointing out your stupidity. Would you like me to stick to smaller words for you?

Hopefully you're not upset when people point that out ;)

Reactions: iuwclurker
What? Keys, try furniture and other things. @MaxCoke I am glad i made you angry . Liberals like you are a scourge that have no ability to think for themselves
I might have missed where you made MaxCoke angry. I'm certainly not angry. And your indignation over something silly the Clintons/their staffers did almost 30 years ago is laughable at best.

Seriously, THAT is what you're throwing up against an attempted Trump cult insurrection?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I’m not leaving. Mostly because I have enough respect for Goat that, even though he’s dead wrong on this, my ass can handle it.

As long as everyone knows I’m well-intentioned I don’t mind stirring the proverbial pot. And I won’t miss the “other conservatives” if they are of the thought that the election was stolen or that the actions last week weren’t a big deal. That’s good riddance.

The inauguration is only days away. There must be better security for that event than what we saw last week.

For all those saying we should just forgive and forget and move on. Lest we make the Trump mob upset:

Last edited:
Crazy.. They should have been stepped on HARD right up front as the numbers aren't that big. Can't afford to have DC become the right wing version of Portland, Seattle, LA, SF etc.

Where the hell is the National Guard? Were they requested?
The lack of preparation was astonishing.
Public safety officials must always be prepared for the possibility that instigators and political opportunists might coax a crowd to violence.
Preparation, preparation, preparation

ADVERTISEMENT