ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

My God, even Lindsey Graham said no commission formed by Pelosi, McConnell, and Roberts would ever be accepted. Even he gets it.

I missed it. What did he say?
Very impassioned. Said how Courts have found nothing, Trump and supporters were unable to provide any actual proof of fraud.

Said he wanted Biden to lose, but that Biden and Harris were lawfully elected.

Right now talking about the possibility that Hawley will insist on objecting to Pennsylvania, but that all Senators will yield back their time and move right to a vote.

What a bunch of parliamentary nonsense.
The parliamentary part is good. It’s the bad-faith bs that sucks.

Listening to Romney and Sasse, there are still Republicans of character and able to present an argument well. But they are on the outs.

Okay, evidently Hawley is holding out. The Rs are pressuring him.
If it weren't so pathetic it would be entertaining to watch Hawley and Cruz try to out-douche each other in a desperate bid to pick up Trumps sloppy seconds for 2024. What's sad is that both are oblivious to the fact that they are the kind of people that the most hardcore Trumpsters despise. The most avid Trump supporters hate career politicians. That has been a big part of their affection for Trump. They will demand a Trump candidacy four years from now. If that doesn't happen, they will be actively working for Don Jr. to run. They are never going to embrace Hawley or Cruz.

You watched through your hyper partisan, virtue signal lens. You didn’t see cops gunning down people throwing rocks at them...did you? Did you see cops gunning down looters running out of Target?
I saw police pointing guns at a little girl on her daddy’s shoulders. I saw police shoot rubber bullets at media members just reporting, I saw police knock over an elderly man and cause brain damage, and on and on and on. Personally, I don’t think you’re looking at this from a very serious lens, but just your little bubble. Here’s a quote from one of my friends who has a young black son who has been stopped and hassled by police twice for being in his girlfriend’s neighborhood: “Innocent Black men just want to be policed the same as guilty white men.”

Oh for f*ck's sake. Will you two just get your parting shots in and shut the f*ck up about this, already?

Sorry, but this seems like a pretty serious topic to me. Hadn’t even thought about it much until I started seeing people so upset talking about it .m

Dead woman ID'd. California Air Force vet and strong Trump supporter.

Dead woman ID'd. California Air Force vet and strong Trump supporter.

My guess is she pulled a weapon, but will wait to see confirmation.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT