ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

Your trust assumption, is wrong .....

What if it's chocolate chip? Do you want a cookie, now?

Yummy ....

depositphotos_8191507-stock-photo-chocolate-chip-cookie-isolated-with.jpg
Dumb

Hawley objects to PA. God what an insufferable asshole. Even Pence looked pissed off.

edit - if insufferable wouldn’t have autocorrected I believe I would have been first

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Trump initially refused requests to mobilise National Guard

Donald Trump initially refused to mobilise the National Guard as a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol Building, reports say.
Instead it was vice president Mike Pence who was forced to bring in troops to regain control rather than the outgoing president, according to the New York Times.

Agreed. All I’m advocating for is thoughtful critical thought. But several in here jump straight to what I find to be asinine comparisons of the summer riots with what happened today. It’s unthoughtful virtue signaling and is unproductive.

Perhaps we should be celebrating that only one dumbass was killed during an unparalleled breach on one of our country’s most important buildings with some of our unfortunately most important citizens (our elected officials) inside.

Like @bawlmer said, they seemed to be professional - albeit unprepared. Yet we get the usual parroting of anti-police rhetoric. Yuck.
'One dumbass'.

14 year Air Force veteran security, 4 deployments, mother of three, unarmed.

Shot point-blank range by Federal murderer.

You have defined yourself.

Go look at your face in a mirror.

What do you see young captain?

If I wasn't such a lazy worthless mod, I'd take your posts, Zeke's posts, and Ranger's posts, and get them the hell out of this thread, and move them to a new thread titled, "WE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT RACE."
The irony is that Beetle Bailey here was originally triggered by Marvin iirc suggesting the cops would respond differently if the Capitol-raiders were black. Note that doesn’t imply racist cops — it’s the cops’ job to respond differently, as in secure the premises. There are any number of reasons the cops might behave differently with the primarily white hooligans but the real problem raised by Marvin was not racism but white privilege. Why did some of the cops allow or even arguably enable the incursion?

So Beetle first inserted racism into the thread and then ranted and raved, painting with his black-and-white brick, that people here >>>always<<< make it about racism.

Like my Dad said after watching five minutes of NFL football, “Dumb, dumb, dumb.”

I always assumed with his pedigree that Harley was a smart guy. Maybe he’s just a psychopath.

He is the same as Cruz, either crazy power-mad or a true believer. Both are immensely dangerous and neither allow their higher brain functions to work past their limbic system's fight or flight response.

He is the same as Cruz, either crazy power-mad or a true believer. Both are immensely dangerous and neither allow their higher brain functions to work past their limbic system's fight or flight response.

What strikes me about both is that, for being in politics, they are both tone deaf to the politics. They are both bad at this.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
What strikes me about both is that, for being in politics, they are both tone deaf to the politics. They are both bad at this.

As much as I might loathe both, some credit to each. Neither said there was fraud. All those people who claim there was fraud note that neither said there was fraud. Nor have the president's lawyers claimed it in court. As crazy as Rudy is, in PA he specifically said they were not claiming fraud while in court.

Hmmmm. I wonder why?

These people have been stirring up the fringe knowing it is all a lie.

Am I wrong? Show me a court filing that specifically alleges fraud.

Reactions: Cortez88
'One dumbass'.

Are you proud of yourself? The woman got caught up in the moment and paid with her life. A sad day for her and her family, as well as the officer who was fulfilling his or her sworn duty to guard and protect the US Capitol. Thank God more shootings didn't occur.

'One dumbass'.

I see someone who knows a dumbass when he sees one. Service doesn’t make one a hero. Actions make one a hero - or a dumbass.

If I wasn't such a lazy worthless mod, I'd take your posts, Zeke's posts, and Ranger's posts, and get them the hell out of this thread, and move them to a new thread titled, "WE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT RACE."
You’re way out over your skis on this one. If you want to blame me, fine - my annoying online ego can handle it. But any careful reading of the usual race baiting posts would show it wasn’t me who started the fire. The usual race baiters did and continue to do so.

I can’t help that people are going to see everything through a racial lens. I can’t help that people can see that on this riot a woman was shot and killed by police and that didn’t happen once in any of the summer riots yet this reaction shows police racism! Blah. Go ahead, people, keep sowing the seeds of discord throughout our people absent of facts. Our adversaries are loving every minute of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you understand why it's frustrating to many to see that police are capable of this after doing the opposite consistently at BLM protests?
They shot and killed someone today. Someone unarmed - someone that was not complying but at same time wasn’t hurling rocks and firebombs at them. Imagine if this happened at the BLM protests where they were under siege by rocks and incendiaries.

You’re being brainwashed by social media. I implore you to take a fact based approach to this. If you want racial progress like we all do, this isn’t helping.

They shot and killed someone today. Someone unarmed - someone that was not complying but at same time wasn’t hurling rocks and firebombs at them. Imagine if this happened at the BLM protests where they were under siege by rocks and incendiaries.

You’re being brainwashed by social media. I implore you to take a fact based approach to this. If you want racial progress like we all do, this isn’t helping.
Please correct me if i am wrong, but wasn't she the first to breach the building? If so, being the first penguin has its drawbacks at times.
I am glad that it wasn't a bloodbath.....but if the faces were black and not white (trash), you and i both know this would have been escalated by violence and blood by authorities ....fwiw i think social media is 99% trash.
They broke security barriers and breached the Capitol, vandalizing the place while authorities watched.....again if they were black the ending would have been written differently.

lol. These fatties got out from behind the keyboard for the 1st time in months to fight the good fight for Trump and promptly dropped dead of heart attacks.

I think more than one fell off walls or something. Too bad it wasn't a lot more.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but wasn't she the first to breach the building? If so, being the first penguin has its drawbacks at times.
I am glad that it wasn't a bloodbath.....but if the faces were black and not white (trash), you and i both know this would have been escalated by violence and blood by authorities ....fwiw i think social media is 99% trash.
They broke security barriers and breached the Capitol, vandalizing the place while authorities watched.....again if they were black the ending would have been written differently.

I keep reading and hearing this from the left but wonder if it would be true. BLM and the white tide pod rioters were handled with general restraint all summer despite being far more aggressive and violent toward police, national guard, civilians and property. Had the police been even remotely prepared for yesterday's events the ending might have been far different as well.

Ok. Despite all evidence to the contrary that’s your claim. Please show me how and where the cops mowed people down this summer as they were successful in occupying and destroying federal property. Please show me where they went into CHAZ with guns blazing.

This narrative is tired and has no legs. But people keep parroting it. Why? You want this so badly to be about race, that you’ll twist into pretzel logic to make it happen. Why? Why can’t you see this is a hindrance to real progress that needs to be made?

'One dumbass'.

If only she had been black. Then your stupid ass would be in here saying “that’s what you get!!!”. Cops kill a white woman, oh my god they’re murderers.

I see someone who knows a dumbass when he sees one. Service doesn’t make one a hero. Actions make one a hero - or a dumbass.
Actually, this is pretty much the response I expected.

The Rubicon has been crossed.

I fervently hope the rumor regarding President Trump's plane ride and destination yesterday is accurate.

Pay back will be a bitch.....

I keep reading and hearing this from the left but wonder if it would be true. BLM and the white tide pod rioters were handled with general restraint all summer despite being far more aggressive and violent toward police, national guard, civilians and property. Had the police been even remotely prepared for yesterday's events the ending might have been far different as well.
Handled with tremendous restraint - save for the criminals that enabled Trump to put his hand on a bible. They should’ve all been prosecuted.

In Iraq, a large stone was considered a projectile deadly enough that we can use lethal force to put down a threat. Cops of all races were pummeled with rocks all summer and they never fired a shot. Yet the usual suspects come out of the woodwork and make pretzel claims. It’s disgusting.

'One dumbass'.

Play dumb games win dumb prizes.

If I was a part of a mop that used bear spray and force to breach security at the Capitol...I would not be surprised if a bullet headed my way.

The moron peering through the glass in the senate chamber is very fortunate that one of those "security guards" didn't put one in his left eye.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
'One dumbass'.

She took an oath to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. She chose to become a domestic enemy to the Constitution and America. What were those people trying to do yesterday while the joint sessions were going on?

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Door barricaded. Guns drawn. I mean - would any of the rational people on this board have tried to climb through that window?

As I said earlier, just chaos. Why we would expect anyone to act rationally or perfectly in this situation is difficult to ascertain. It should never have been allowed to reach this point. They should never have been allowed to breach the building. Once that happened all bets were off. In the aftermath I have a feeling the "how did they get in the building" and "how were the police not more prepared" questions will dominate.

'One dumbass'.

Bet that mother of three would like a do-over.

Problem is, she's dead and will remain dead.

Hope breaking into the Capitol on behalf of a fat orange criminal con artist whose daddy gave him 413 million to get started in business and a guy that couldn't give a flying shit about any of his supporters, was worth it.

Trump cares about Trump.

Howard Stern said it best (Stern was a good friend of Trump's for many, many years). He said that the irony is that the people who disgust Trump the most, they love him the most.

Trump would throw these mouth breathing hillbillies out in the street on their asses if they tried to enter one of his hotels or resorts. Oh and one other thing about those hotels and resorts? Remember when Donnie pretended he was against illegal immigration to make these same inbreds happy? Donnie has had shitloads of illegals working at those same hotels and resorts for DECADES.....and still does to this day.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? If you're a Trump supporter, you sure as shit should have that feeling.

But here's the bottom line. Joe is president and now, he has Congress in his back pocket. These twatwaffles didn't accomplish DICK yesterday, except they weakened an already weak Republican party AND I'm sure they've caused security at our sacred buildings and monuments in Washington to be beefed up to a ridiculous level.

Hope it was worth it, dumbasses.

ADVERTISEMENT