ADVERTISEMENT

Can't Somebody Say Something Bad About The Guy?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Anybody ever see him kick a puppy or something?
I can't keep reading this stuff.
It's too sad.

I'm sitting in a damn Moby Dick fish joint wiping my eyes and people think I'm crazy.

Crap.

Crap crap crap.

Crap.

Crap f'n crap

CRAP!

Posted from Rivals Mobile

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
On occasion he was a real pessimist about the football program

That should get your blood boiling a bit. I also heard on occasion him talk about his dislike for the block I and how he really didn't think the 49ers-esque iu logo was all that bad.

How's that for you?

No kidding..the more I read...the worse it gets...and then I read more. nt

x

He used to make fun of me on here a lot

Wait, no he didn't. I remember calling him Gayruss. It was me making fun.

Only time he ever sent me a crappy email ..

was after finding out I was posting full frontal (female) nudity at the the bottom of my posts.

Way down there where most people wouldn't scroll.

In his email, he told me to "think, man" "think"...

then wrote me back soon after saying..

"btw - they were spectacular" (referencing the boobs)

it made me laugh. God I'm gonna miss him.

Thanks for that. First time I've laughed today and that did it

I can so hear him saying that. So funny.

now i wanna cry again.

Lol. I remember he got pissed at me

For unbanning IndianaFirst after he banned him. I should go ban IF now in Aruss' honor.

I just remember epic wars with Kurt Coverdale

i was one of the few people that got along with Kurt. But that dude, he would rub people the wrong way.

Andy trying to mitigate that was always good for at least an evening of fun.

He was a nipple hater

In reality, as Andy was wont to do, he was just protecting Peegs' kids....

The fact you came out of the woodwork

might be the biggest testament to the man yet.
wink.r191677.gif

He was a Cardinals fan

this clearly showed a lack of judgement.

I'm pretty bummed that I just had to go back and change my verbs to past tense

....save that for Peegs' obit.

...or do I have that mixed up? Don't want to attribute more internet sexual dysfunction to NFA than warranted.

Funny Andy story along those lines.........

My brother had my password to my old username, and would occasionally troll here and on the Premie. On day, my brother made the big mistake of saying bad things about both the Dead and GNR and the language he used was pretty bad.

Andy, thinking it was me, sends what was by Andy standards a blistering email (for most everyone else here it would be considered a normal email).

He rips the comments on the Dead and GNR, rips the language, threatens to give me a time out and in the next paragraph reverts to be a nice guy and talks about the Cardinals and how we should go to a game at GABP with some Reds fans from the OTF.

I went through the past tense thing this morning. It sucks.

I am going to miss him greatly.

I can say something not nice about the guy. . . .

Let me see. . . .

1) This wasn't a bright man. Dude was oblivious in a lot of ways.

2) Unhealthy obsession with Hillary Duff. The rest of us were busy reading bibles and he was straight leading us to temptation.

3) He smelled like bologna and mayonnaise most of the time. He and IUT were stink twins. It was uncanny.

That said, he was a goddamned sweetheart of a man. Great sense of humor (in the sense of being totally OK with getting ribbed by the guys. (Calm down, IUT. I don't mean it that way.) Super positive person about pretty much everything. Enthusiastic as all hell. Loved IU. I'm guessing he'd give you the shirt off of his back, though I never asked him for his soiled laundry.

Rest in peace, Mamby.

Regards.

PS -- Yes, this is BigRedSpec. My old account was tied to an excite e-mail addy, so as far as I'm concerned, that logon is lost to the sands of time.

Unbelievable.

This is the best this board has been in ten years. Let's tip our fountain drinks to Aruss and remember to stop and smell the goldenrod.

you going to the visitation?

Or is the restraining order still in effect? I seem to recall that your special hands-free sock puppet was a surprising flop with that last widow.

Regards.

I'm home with pneumonia right now.

Trench coats and tied on pant legs don't keep you as warm as you'd like. Otherwise I definitely would. It's only a half hour from my house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT