ADVERTISEMENT

Candy Stripe Zone season tickets...

Reactions: ESalum86 and RBB89
That really is a good deal and actually they are pretty good seats.
I'd say that's a good start. I hope the AD takes the season-ticket holder surveys that were done this winter seriously. I saw a lot of good suggestions posted here that would go a long way toward helping attendance and improving the game-day experience. I think tiered pricing is a good place to begin.

what a joke.

didn't student and youth tickets used to be $10 per game rather than $15?

curious how many fans sat in the "candy stripe" area all of last yr combined. (over 200???)

obviously the administration isn't willing to do squat to help attendance.

never a big member of the IU doesn't support football club, other than the area of trying to build attendance.

unfortunately, that is "THE" most important area needing addressed over the yrs, and by far the biggest detriment to recruiting actually under IU's control.

imo, every $1 mil spent to offer low price options many individuals and families in south central Indiana could actually afford, would benefit the program several times that same amount spent on concrete and steel and glass.

Reactions: indy1203 and 76-1
Per iuhoosiers.com, the single game ticket range for the home opener is $20-$55.

Reactions: ESalum86
Per iuhoosiers.com, the single game ticket range for the home opener is $20-$55.

so $20 for youth and $55 for adults for Eastern Illinois.

hope they plan on extra traffic control to handle the massive sellout crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT