ADVERTISEMENT

Can we start discussing who will be our next coach yet?

debtslave

Recruit
Feb 12, 2018
In all probability, this loss will be the beginning of a 3 game losing streak, and this team will most likely lose 8 of the next 11 games (6 road games, a rematch with Wisconsin, and a home game with a very good Iowa team), placing their record at 18-13.

So, in all probability, Archie will not be fired because... this is IU, and mediocrity is good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: playmorezeppelin
In all probability, this loss will be the beginning of a 3 game losing streak, and this team will most likely lose 8 of the next 12 games (6 road games, a rematch with Wisconsin, and a home game with a very good Iowa team), placing their record at 15-13, which means no post season... again.

So, in all probability, Archie will be fired at the end of the season. So who should be our next coach?
Beyond dumb.

In all probability, this loss will be the beginning of a 3 game losing streak, and this team will most likely lose 8 of the next 12 games (6 road games, a rematch with Wisconsin, and a home game with a very good Iowa team), placing their record at 15-13, which means no post season... again.

So, in all probability, Archie will be fired at the end of the season. So who should be our next coach?
STFU dumbass

You wouldn’t be proud of this post if you had a room temperature IQ.

Reactions: MrBing

Just go away, absolutely the dumbest post of the day.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Dude we will likely make the ncaa but that loss really stings because its one we had. I see us finishing about 10-10. He wont get fired going .500.

wanna bet?

Even if this team loses 8 of their next 12 (they won’t), it still leaves IU with a 19-13 record and still in the tournament. Where on Earth did you learn your math skills?

LOL we're playing as well as we have all year and now everyone is contributing.

I know losses bring out the dumbass in us all but good lord. Even trolls are shaking their head.

In all probability, this loss will be the beginning of a 3 game losing streak, and this team will most likely lose 8 of the next 12 games (6 road games, a rematch with Wisconsin, and a home game with a very good Iowa team), placing their record at 19-13.

So, in all probability, Archie will not be fired, because... this is IU, and mediocrity is good enough.
This is a great post. No one will like it because they still love in a world where they thin iu is good. They will be very very lucky to make the tournament

Even if this team loses 8 of their next 12 (they won’t), it still leaves IU with a 19-13 record and still in the tournament. Where on Earth did you learn your math skills?

19-13 won't get it, too soft non-conference, need at least 21-22 wins and we'd still probably get a $hit seed for that. The conference is overloaded with good but not great teams, the B10 will get a lot in, but they are going to have to leave probably a couple out in a year where the league is so balanced … what are there like 7 teams, well not us anymore, tied at 3rd?

The thing that pisses me off is that this was a choke job, and at home, that can't happen anymore. I'm still convinced, no NCAA, no Archie. There's no reason to go through a lame duck year, and the BOT will realize that especially when they have to hire a new AD, make Fred fire him as a last act and own up to the mistake. There's no TJD, Romeo, or Zeller on the way. Galloway and Leal will not be impactful next year, if ever (role players my friends, maybe one of them may turn our to be the next Kyle Hornsby … when a senior), and I'd not be surprised to see Leal realize the writing on the wall and go get the more PT and better education if we tank out and it's clear he's not gonna play for who he thought he was.

Reactions: debtslave
19-13 won't get it, too soft non-conference, need at least 21-22 wins and we'd still probably get a $hit seed for that. The conference is overloaded with good but not great teams, the B10 will get a lot in, but they are going to have to leave probably a couple out in a year where the league is so balanced … what are there like 7 teams, well not us anymore, tied at 3rd?

The thing that pisses me off is that this was a choke job, and at home, that can't happen anymore. I'm still convinced, no NCAA, no Archie. There's no reason to go through a lame duck year, and the BOT will realize that especially when they have to hire a new AD, make Fred fire him as a last act and own up to the mistake. There's no TJD, Romeo, or Zeller on the way. Galloway and Leal will not be impactful next year, if ever (role players my friends, maybe one of them may turn our to be the next Kyle Hornsby … when a senior), and I'd not be surprised to see Leal realize the writing on the wall and go get the more PT and better education if we tank out and it's clear he's not gonna play for who he thought he was.
Drama queen post.
Cry it out, little feller.

Boo! We don’t need this amateurish crap on here. Good god, if you can’t see how this team has progressed you’re a fool. This team will play in the NCAA tourney and will be a tough out.

Would beat any amount of money 19-13 gets IU in the tournament this year. Have you watched any other college basketball games this year?

That being said, this team isn’t losing 8/12 so it’ll be a moot point anyway.

You do realize that we have 3 quad 1 wins and zero that are considered bad losses.

Oh yeah we can lose every game the rest of the year and none of them would be considered a bad loss.

Now obviously 15 wins won't get us in but 19 probably does, 20 almost certainly does.

And spare me the doom. This was supposed to be a dumpster fire of a roster after losing Morgan and Romeo and were a better team this year.

We'll be better next year if TJD stays or goes.

Reactions: RRgo
You don’t beat MSU and have Maryland beat and not be a decent/good team. If the Hoosiers best PSU 1 out of 2, handle PU at home , and handle UW at home , they’ll be in good shape. Need 1 in Big10 tournament. With this schedule , and the toughness of the conference, 19 will get Hoosiers in. FSU keeps climbing , which is making that win look very good.

In all probability, this loss will be the beginning of a 3 game losing streak, and this team will most likely lose 8 of the next 12 games (6 road games, a rematch with Wisconsin, and a home game with a very good Iowa team), placing their record at 19-13.

So, in all probability, Archie will not be fired, because... this is IU, and mediocrity is good enough.
Archie will get at least five years. Crazy to talk about his replacement when he’s in no danger of being released, nor should he be.

Last edited:
Would beat any amount of money 19-13 gets IU in the tournament this year. Have you watched any other college basketball games this year?

That being said, this team isn’t losing 8/12 so it’ll be a moot point anyway.

Well, professor? We managed to lose 12 of 13 at this time last year with basically the same roster and a lottery pick.

Well, professor? We managed to lose 12 of 13 at this time last year with basically the same roster and a lottery pick.
You watch the team that has played the last few games and honestly think last years is in anyway relevant? Your basketball acumen must be very poor. On the positive side your skills at pouting and tantrum throwing are exceptional!

LOL..... you are a grade A idiot. Please go jump off a tall building already.

Imagine thinking this years team is any semblance of last years team?

Unlike last years team, this IU team is getting better as the year goes, has actualfront court size and depth, is deeper and actually getting solid contribution from multiple players. We trotted our Fitzner, Moore, and Forrester for God’s sakes last year.

Last edited:

Yea it looks bad for the fighting Archies !!

Imagine thinking this years team is any semblance of last years team?

Unlike last years team, this IU team is getting better as the year goes, has actualfront court size and depth, is deeper and actually getting solid contribution from multiple players. We trotted our Fitzner, Moore, and Forrester for God’s sakes last year.

And we were running with three freshman for a good period of the 2nd half.

Can we start discussing who will be our next coach yet?

In all probability, this loss will be the beginning of a 3 game losing streak, and this team will most likely lose 8 of the next 12 games (6 road games, a rematch with Wisconsin, and a home game with a very good Iowa team), placing their record at 19-13. So, in all probability, Archie will not be fired, because... this is IU, and mediocrity is good enough.

By all means. Join the other idiots, you'll fit right in.

Maybe you should when we forfeit another NIT game this year. Maybe you should form a cult of fellow Kool-Aid drinkers and really make the news, who knew IU had such a cult following in Jamestown?

Maybe you watched a different game? What a totally asinine post.

Please, please, make an argument of any kind that a team with 19 wins in any league should get in? The last time I remember it happening was like late 90's with UNC and a ton of people bitched about that. They got in because of bias and they were starting to get hot and had played a real schedule, we on the other hand HAVE NOT done that, nor are we getting on a roll when we choke gimme's at home. So, tell what our big resume is as we're limping it in with 4 more wins? Most teams with as many or many fewer wins than we have are ranked … why are we not, go figure?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT