ADVERTISEMENT

Can we have a TJD thread pinned to comment on a regular basis?

ThreeToMakeTwo

All-Big Ten
Oct 2, 2001
Halftime hit and tjd is 4-5 fg, 9 rebounds and two assists in 14 minutes. The reporter asked Curry specifically abt him bf he hit the dressing room. I don’t think Curry called him out by name but was a positive response. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Big Ten championship.

And just now they said TJD is putting pressure on Looney for PT.

Reactions: kkott
Halftime hit and tjd is 4-5 fg, 9 rebounds and two assists in 14 minutes. The reporter asked Curry specifically abt him bf he hit the dressing room. I don’t think Curry called him out by name but was a positive response. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Big Ten championship.

But, but, but...he can't shoot. Can't play in the NBA if you can't shoot. Maybe Woody knows a few things.

But, but, but...he can't shoot. Can't play in the NBA if you can't shoot. Maybe Woody knows a few things.
And he isn't an elite athlete for the NBA...So many people have no clue. He's already shown he has elite athleticism for the center position in the NBA. And he should be pushing Looney for playing time. TJD is better, maybe by a lot.

Watching the last couple games makes me think GS wasn't playing him that 3-4 week stretch to get his back 100% healthy.

Very dynamic and lots of lift right now.

He's getting a lot of lobs and putting them down strong.

Reactions: ekk
Great Job! Just get that ft stat up and i think he could def get major minutes. He's really played well when given the opportunity.

Didn't see the game but that's a terrific stat line and his plus minus was the best amongst GS starters.

TJDs rebounding and defense has been below average the last couple games so hoping that was better in this game, 3 blocks indicates it was better.

Team chemistry is apparently becoming an issue at GS. Not sure how that will unfold and how it will affect TJD. But worth watching.

Unbelievable that he's still playing less minutes than Looney. TJD was better in every category against the Bulls despite playing 10 less minutes.

Unbelievable that he's still playing less minutes than Looney. TJD was better in every category against the Bulls despite playing 10 less minutes.

Without knowing and just watching him run the court, I thought Looney was a 37 year old vet.

Turns out he's like 27, and moves like that.

TJD needs to bring it on D and rebounding to really help these Warriors.

TJD always seems to be productive and team oriented. But is not getting much run time now.
What is the explanation, anyone know?

Golden State fans on Twitter are upset that Kerr is not giving TJD more minutes. The understand minutes would drop some with Draymond back, but want him to get all of Looney's minutes.

Article stated TJD moving roles to be first big off the bench to replace Green and also finished the game playing with Green down the stretch last night against Toronto.

Are we giving CMW credit for getting TJD to the point where his NBA FG% is 69% this season and without Woody guiding him, TJDs hitting only 56% from the FT stripe in 12 min a game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT