ADVERTISEMENT

Can the Colts win in Denver?

Luck has to play lights out, because the rest of the

offense is a mess. Defense is still jekyll and Hyde... need to see jekyll.

Fighters chance with Luck...Cowboys blowout best thing to happen for Indy*

doubtful, but....

.....nobody loses big games like 18.

Absolutely!

Colts won't be given a chance, but it could happen. Manning seemed a little beat up, but he has had a week off to rest. I thought before his last game that his arm looked dead. Colts started slow against them in the first game, but rallied back.

By the time the game is played, you won't have to worry about it.

Flacco to Smith for the KO.

I think Denver will control both sides of line of scrimmage. It will really be tough to beat them if this happens m
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Depends on what the NFL writers deem the more important storyline.

One last Brady / manning clash or the up and coming mvp taking them both out to set up a new dual between luck / Rodgers.

Absolutely. Manning has been bad in his career having the bye in the first round of the playoffs. I think the Broncos would have a better shot if the game were being played in Indy. Manning's arm is shot. Lots of wounded ducks taking flight in Denver on Sunday.

I think they either win by a FG, or they lose by 21.

TY better stop dropping balls. Colts should have beaten Bengals by 25-30 points.

I'd LOVE to see the Colts pull the upset in Denver. Will always love Manning...but would be great to see Luck get some playoff success on the road.

Depends on the weather...

Peyton's age has shown a lot the last 1/2 this season. He's always been terrible in bad weather (obviously not the SuperBowl they won but I digress). The colts could win a bad weather game better than denver IMO simply because luck can scramble and get away

As others have said, The Colts will have to play a perfect game but I think Luck and Co could do it. If they have 4 mins in that week 1 game they win at Denver.
All that said, they can't drop passes next week. They just can't... TY, Fleenor, and Allen have to put on a show, with more dump offs to boom to open up.

I disagree that the Colts have to play a perfect game. Denver simply isn't that good. They'd have to play a perfect game to beat Seattle, New England, but not Denver. Stop the run and make Manning throw it all day. He'll make a mistake in a big spot like he always does.

I don't think it'll take a perfect game by the Colts, but I do agree

that weather will play a major role. If I'm the Colts, I want it cold and messy and windy.

Or lose by 4 on a late TD pass by Manning, or win a blowout on PM pick-6s.

I can play this game too.

Every time announcers mentioned Coat receivers dropping passes, I said, "No. TY is the only one dropping passes." He was doing his best DHB impression.

I agree. We don't need Luck carrying the same stigma Manning carried with us for years. He might as well keep his stigma. The colder the weather on Sunday, the better.

Fleener dropped a first down pass that literally hit him between his two

hands. He was about to get hit, but that's still bad.

Obviously, TY was the worst. He had 3 or 4 drops that should be catches by an NFL starting receiver.

Interesting to hear that the Colts were #1 in dropped passes this year. Doesn't surprise me.

Re: Fleener dropped a first down pass that literally hit him between his two

TY is clearly our best playmaker and it's not even close, but wow. Those drops were bad. Hopefully got that out of his system.

How is Denver's pass rush? Luck was protected more yesterday than he had been maybe all year, but that could well have been the fact that Cincy can't get to any qb. Still was pleased considering Colts have so many guys out on the o line

I don't think the Colts can block the Broncos.....

and the Colts linebackers can't cover tight ends.

Weather forecast isn't terrible at this point. I think Denver wins by double digits.

Reactions: MillerTime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT