ADVERTISEMENT

Can a community of people suffer from group Borderline Personality Disorder?

While I hope that the SCOTUS would honor precedent in this area and others, my fear is that it won't.
I have no idea how that fear can be based on a rational belief. Paranoia sneaking up on you a little? Gorsuch's opinon on gay employment qualifies him for rock star status.

Imagine so much of your identity being wrapped up in whether you like dick or vag.

Sounds like you’re actually describing the overwhelmingly homophobic world we lived in until pretty recently. That world was actually more obsessed with sexual orientation. So many laws, so many sermons. Yuck.
I’m a pretty conservative Gen -Xer and really like that my gay friends and relatives arent condemned to thinking they are living life incorrectly. I knew people who felt they way when I was younger. That’s some burdensome shit.
Gay Pride is a celebration, not a cult. I know this because you can really just walk up to the parades and join. No gay tests are given tho I’m a shitty dancer and am pretty easy to “out” as straight. Lol

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I have no idea how that fear can be based on a rational belief. Paranoia sneaking up on you a little? Gorsuch's opinon on gay employment qualifies him for rock star status.
Unfortunately, Democratic media has conditioned Democrats to believe that republican SCOTUS appointments are out to get them. I couldn’t fathom being scared of Sotomayor or Kagan. For the life of me I don’t understand why Coney Barret and Kavanaugh cause them so much consternation.

So what?

People who don't have an argument always say this sort of thing.

If there is a point here, I'm missing it. Aren't Old Men supposed to be the intollerant ones? I think part of the establishment orthodoxy comes from youth.
I was responding to your previous suggestion that gays didn't think Nassib coming out was a big deal. You were wrong.

And how many posts are you going to write that contain the phrase "establishment orthodoxy?" Is that the far-right buzz phrase du jour?

Finally, if you're going to be intolerant, you should learn how to spell it.

I was responding to your previous suggestion that gays didn't think Nassib coming out was a big deal. You were wrong.

And how many posts are you going to write that contain the phrase "establishment orthodoxy?" Is that the far-right buzz phrase du jour?

Finally, if you're going to be intolerant, you should learn how to spell it.
That's not what I said. I said Nassib coming out wasn't a big deal. This thread confirms that gays think anything gay is a big deal. I pretty much knew that.

That's not what I said. I said Nassib coming out wasn't a big deal. This thread confirms that gays think anything gay is a big deal. I pretty much knew that.
What you said was:

I don't know that gays made a big deal out of Nassib. The straights did that. Make that the straight newsies. This is not tone deafness. I think most of us just yawned. I think my post speaks to that at least in part. There is a tremendous amount of emotion that centers around white self-loathing and wanting to make things "right".

Better get a new fuel tank, your gaslight is getting a little weak.

No, paranoia is not sneaking up on me, but thanks for the concern.

What you said was:

In COH’s defense. He didn’t know that gays made a big deal out of Nassib, but you’ve confirmed that they do. Congrats?

Now a short message from the WOKE ("woke" ..lmao) society of Antifa BLM LGBTQ supporters wearing baggy pants (lol "baggy pants" cracks me up, shows how out of touch you are.) and having sex with everyone.

Your "up is down, down is up" gaslighting rhetoric is getting transparently stupid. You claim to above, well, everything, but you're nothing but a troll and a pompous ass..

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
What you said was:

Yeah good catch. I was referring to the press, pundits, and commentariat. That made a huge deal out of it. The ordinary fan yawned.

Now a short message from the WOKE ("woke" ..lmao) society of Antifa BLM LGBTQ supporters wearing baggy pants (lol "baggy pants" cracks me up, shows how out of touch you are.) and having sex with everyone.

Your "up is down, down is up" gaslighting rhetoric is getting transparently stupid. You claim to above, well, everything, but you're nothing but a troll and a pompous ass..
And you are still a moron who never posts substance.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Virtue-Signaling.jpg
What if constantly accusing people of racism is the real racism?

In COH’s defense. He didn’t know that gays made a big deal out of Nassib, but you’ve confirmed that they do. Congrats?
Just cuz some gays make a big deal out of Niassib doesn’t mean they all would. I think Richard Grenell, Tammy Bruce, or maybe even Gov. Polis would shrug. OTOH, Buttigieg probably thinks it’s wonderful. Apathy is an issue for some IMO.

The 'pride' thing is simple communal positive reinforcement.

Maybe one day a person's sexual orientation will be what I believe it should be, a person's personal liberty, that it becomes a nothingburger but, yeah we aren't close to that.

Does it really not bother you because it kindof sounds like it does?
It’s a nothingburger for most of the country. Constantly playing the victim is of no value.

Unfortunately, Democratic media has conditioned Democrats to believe that republican SCOTUS appointments are out to get them. I couldn’t fathom being scared of Sotomayor or Kagan. For the life of me I don’t understand why Coney Barret and Kavanaugh cause them so much consternation.
If you look at what the left is doing, it’s not hard to fathom why they hate Barret and Kavanaugh.

It’s a nothingburger for most of the country. Constantly playing the victim is of no value.
Some are worried that sexual orientation will be a nothingburger. So we add “+” to LBG etc and make a huge social deal out of “pride“. Why we do that is part of the the point of this thread.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT