ADVERTISEMENT

CAM

This season is a great season. They’ll have more good seasons in the future, but this is the kind of season that doesn’t happen in Dayton very often. Do you think you’re saying something profound with your post?

Also, let’s remember that Dayton has exactly 1 win against teams likely in the tournament (St Marys back in early December). Could go to 3 wins if Richmond squeaks in, but they are likely out at the moment. So

Once Trey,Anthony and Jordan get on campus,this team will start to show the teamwork aspects missing now. CAM needs to get a really good center and power forward yet. I never understand guys like Kyser,fepaugh and several others that claim to be IU fans but trash them at a drop of the hat. True fans might get upset losing at times but as long as talent comes to IU and fits the style the coach demands,things will improve. If one looks at the history of most great coaches,it took them a little while to be successful. Let CAM get 1-2 more classes and see what he can do with them. I have followed the Hoosiers since the McGinnis and Joby Wright years. There have been teams that brought gray hairs to my head but I always backed them. Watson,Knight,Sampson,Davis all had their moments.Crean was a different horse. Yet I believe CAM will find his team very soon. If you guys are fans as you claim to be start acting like it. Some of you are starting to act like Adam Schiff.

Reactions: darkhawk returns
Through my work I had a meeting with a Dayton native , and grad. I jokingly said we ( IU fans) were still deciding if we wanted to send him back. He responded “ we don’t want him back “. I said why and he stated “ if you watched his last couple of seasons , you could see he was losing his teams”. Kind of sounds like our last couple of seasons. Not being critical , just thought it was an interesting perspective.
Now you are both a liar and an idiot. This conversation probably actually took place in your head as you hallucinated taking a shit.

Reactions: rocketo
Once Trey,Anthony and Jordan get on campus,this team will start to show the teamwork aspects missing now. CAM needs to get a really good center and power forward yet. I never understand guys like Kyser,fepaugh and several others that claim to be IU fans but trash them at a drop of the hat. True fans might get upset losing at times but as long as talent comes to IU and fits the style the coach demands,things will improve. If one looks at the history of most great coaches,it took them a little while to be successful. Let CAM get 1-2 more classes and see what he can do with them. I have followed the Hoosiers since the McGinnis and Joby Wright years. There have been teams that brought gray hairs to my head but I always backed them. Watson,Knight,Sampson,Davis all had their moments.Crean was a different horse. Yet I believe CAM will find his team very soon. If you guys are fans as you claim to be start acting like it. Some of you are starting to act like Adam Schiff.
Just edit out the last sentence and this is actually a very good post. The political commentary is unnecessary, unrelated at all to the topic, and makes you sound like a douche. A credible post shouldn't end with absolute nonsense.

You're the one who is a whiny b!tch-ass cowardly troll... Why avoid that?
Because I have much higher expectations for the program than you do? Interesting theory, but nobody believes it. You’ll be rushing the court a week from Sunday if IU gets a bid.

Reactions: Kyser123
Because I have much higher expectations for the program than you do? Interesting theory, but nobody believes it. You’ll be rushing the court a week from Sunday if IU gets a bid.

No, because you've changed you username umpteen times like a cowardly b!tch-ass troll and continue to sh!t all over this board with your incessant unprovoked nonsense. You know, like a troll?

I don't know about rushing the court, but I'll certainly be happy with Indiana making the Tournament as it's a sign of progressive success.
Meanwhile, whiny b!tch-ass cowards such as yourself, will likely have to go on suicide watch. Which, come to think of it, wouldn't be a bad thing.

Last edited:
No, because you've changed you username umpteen times like a cowardly b!tch-ass troll and continue to sh!t all over this board with your incessant unprovoked nonsense. You know, like a troll?

I don't know about rushing the court, but I'll certainly be happy with Indiana making the Tournament as it's a sign of progressive success.
Meanwhile, whiny b!tch-ass cowards such as yourself, will likely have to go on suicide watch. Which, come to think of it, wouldn't be a bad thing.
Your low expectations sure triggered a childish response. I often forget how few of you have actually seen IU when they were elite. As a result, your ignorance is understandable.

I live in Dayton, know many UD fans, and attended several UD games when Miller coached, and I think it’s a minor miracle you met the only UD fan to have a negative take on Miller. I’ve honestly never met a single UD fan that wasn’t happy with Miller. Not one.
I also don't know any UD fans that didn't like Archie. It might be a miracle that Keyser found the only one and he should call the Pope to report it. :D

Through my work I had a meeting with a Dayton native , and grad. I jokingly said we ( IU fans) were still deciding if we wanted to send him back. He responded “ we don’t want him back “. I said why and he stated “ if you watched his last couple of seasons , you could see he was losing his teams”. Kind of sounds like our last couple of seasons. Not being critical , just thought it was an interesting perspective.
Sure ... ugh huh.

I talked to ten Dayton fans and they said the opposite.

You can have high expectations, but you have to be realistic. Crean left a crap roster (13th in the B10 in average recruiting rankings, one post player, one Sr shooter, and a bunch of wings who couldn't shoot...Archie left a much better roster at Dayton and it's his recruits that are literally all the highest scorers on that team). You can't make champagne with lemons. Give the coach time to grow and ferment the grapes.

Fundamentals
Defense
No discipline
Can’t shoot
Can’t make free throws
Horrible at critical game moments
Like I’ve said - after next year the Crean excuses no longer hold any truth. And based off of what Fred said, he’s failing. This should not be a 10 project. And UK fires Gillespie after 2-3 years and hired Cal. How did that work out? CAM is becoming Crean 2.0.

Are you still just observing and not complaining?

Sure seems after your first two troll posts to pivoted right back into bitch mode.

Just observing.

Are you still just observing and not complaining?

Sure seems after your first two troll posts to pivoted right back into bitch mode.

Just observing.
Idiots don't know the difference. And, if anything we all know this guy is an incessant idiot.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Yes, of course.

The fact that Dayton is ranked third this week (until they get their ass kicked in the NCAA Tourney by someone they had no business playing) has nothing to do with it, probably.

Well you and your cronies are insinuating that those are good records. Yet, this year , they don’t play anyone. Can’t have it both ways. Archie is a mid major coach with mid major results. And all of your BS won’t change that.

I read that in an old man’s voice!

Reactions: Kyser123
You're a liar! You don't have a job, and there's no way you met someone dumber than you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT