ADVERTISEMENT

CAM Losing It

You guys are such repetitive morons. They’re battling, but it’s hard to coach guys to shoot better than 18%. We’re getting looks. They just were dropping and they started to get rattled a bit. Overall they’re showing much better effort.

Effort? LOL...

Tired of other teams beating the crap out of IU players and they take it. I'd like to see someone man up and get in their face.and honestly I'd like to see them get their money's worth on some hard fouls. Get a spine.

Reactions: ericrossiu
The coach to Archie's left in one of the heated arguments, (white shirt and blue tie), if you didn't know better and saw the spat you would think he is the head coach and he was flabbergasted as to why his assistant coach (Archie) didn't understand what was going on.

Tired of other teams beating the crap out of IU players and they take it. I'd like to see someone man up and get in their face.and honestly I'd like to see them get their money's worth on some hard fouls. Get a spine.

IU players haven't stood up for themselves in some time. TJD got blasted under the board several times and just walked away. Lack of grit.

Reactions: IUoldtimer
I’m not sure he knows what to do. He should’ve been cleaning things up a couple years ago. Failing to do that is biting him hard right now.
His biggest problem is it appears he is a very good coach when it comes to players that he needs to “build up from the ground up”. He struggles with star power but excels with projects. The problem is “star players” are not going to put up with him pushing them the way he was able to do it at the University of Dayton. He is not at UD and can’t do the type of things that Matt painter can do up the road or that Anthony Grant is doing at UD.

Reactions: nitrowars and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT