ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Porter...

There was plenty of hope that IU would pry Caleb away from Akron, but he went to MLS instead. I'm still hopeful his next gig will be back in Bloomington. I'm not sold at all on Todd. Aside from the great run in 2012 he's been very underwhelming.

Reactions: mazz
There was plenty of hope that IU would pry Caleb away from Akron, but he went to MLS instead. I'm still hopeful his next gig will be back in Bloomington. I'm not sold at all on Todd. Aside from the great run in 2012 he's been very underwhelming.

The IU job is Todd's for as long as he wants. End of story. If you know anyone close to the program, former players, other coaches, they will tell you the same.

The IU job is Todd's for as long as he wants. End of story. If you know anyone close to the program, former players, other coaches, they will tell you the same.
I'm sure it is. Nobody named Yeagley is ever going to get pink slipped at IU. Doesn't necessarily mean he is the perfect coach for IU, but I think he'll be here a long time-maybe until retirement.

Porter is going nowhere. He's got PTFC playing its best ball of the season in the MLS playoffs. Timbers take on Dallas in the Western Conference Finals in a week. #RCTID

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT