ADVERTISEMENT

Caden Curry “For what it’s worth”

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
Was at a tailgate with a large Center Grove contingent who know him/family well.

He was at OSU game yesterday (got to see them LOSE at home.). He‘s coming to IU for Cinci game and hopefully will see a sellout W.

The friends thought (and NOT saying this is truly inside official news) that what they’ve heard or how thy seem to think it’s handicapped now is “50/50” OSU & IU.

We shall see but here’s hoping!

Pinged my attention, in others news, Kelly Nyjalik almost saw Miami loss to App State yesterday
If I am being honest, I don't think we are going to get Nyjalik, he has too many big names going after him and it doesn't seem like our current commits are going after him very hard. Caden seems more realistic given how many times he has visited, the fact that we are his in state school, and our recruits are extremely vocal about wanting him to commit. The fact that I have seen nothing from our commits on social media connected to Nyjalik tells me they don't believe we are in contention. I hope I am wrong, and if we can't get Curry, get Nyjalik, I just don't think it's realistic given our competition(LSU, Miami, FSU, and Oregon).

The way things are with today's transfer rules, I think it makes sense for most prospects to aim high out of high school and then work your way down the ladder with a free transfer if it doesn't pan out.

Does anyone have a 247 sports membership that can sum up the articles Wiltfong and Keurelic wrote on Curry this week?

Reactions: td75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT