Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
Luck 3
Manning 1

Number of records set by Manning today? 0

2a8d0b22abf188949187b64ec0441797.jpg

andrew-luck-meme.png

Last edited:
Oh you're mean to $. But somebody had to do it. Denver's defense made some really stupid mistakes.

Oh you're mean to $. But somebody had to do it. Denver's defense made some really stupid mistakes.

And the dropped passes were huge. Peyton actually throws the ball better than I expected. I was surprised. At this point in the season he has plenty of zip on the ball to be effective.

I saw Robert Mathis after the game. The guy is tiny. Those fertility drugs must have really helped him.

that fact that he left Indy yesterday 2 yards shy of the overall passing yardage record pretty much sums up his time as a Colt. Sure he was great, and did a lot of great things in Indy, but time and time time again he usually came up just a little bit short when it counted.

Colts are 11-3 vs Broncos since they traded away Jeff George. The only loss in the last 9 games was the Opening Night game 2 years ago when Broncos eventually went onto Superbowl

The Colts beat both the Broncos and Seahawks (the two Super Bowl teams) in 2013.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT