ADVERTISEMENT

Bye bye, Johnny...

What do you get out of getting in to these pissing matches with people?
I certainly don't get any smarter, that's for sure. Kind of an interesting phenomenon to be pursued so aggressively by certain posters here. The emails are far worse, as I'm sure you can imagine. And it's all over sports and people who get upset because you have a different view than their own. Strange.

Asked by the guy whose been lying about his identity for the last 5 screenames. If irony was gold, you'd be rich. You're no one, Tinkerbell.
So, when did you change your name, and why? And why do you keep running from this, since you initiated it? Hypocrisy got your tongue? And I've never changed mine. Impossible for you to say the same thing.

Yeah - all of us are soooooooo wrong, yet you're right.

Being a troll on an Internet site makes you feel that much better about yourself, have at it. It must hurt, though, knowing you have zero credibility.
Like I said, all evidence to the contrary. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Like I said, all evidence to the contrary. Thanks for confirming what I said.
This is the same "Like I said" you've used with all seven / eight / who knows . . . user profiles over at least the past 2 years. And it's no more credible now than it has been with all your other profiles.

This is the same "Like I said" you've used with all seven / eight / who knows . . . user profiles over at least the past 2 years. And it's no more credible now than it has been with all your other profiles.
You're throwing a temper tantrum because I dared to have a different opinion of Calipari than do you. Sorry if I find your childish display both humorous and a little pathetic. Grow up.

Read the thread. This is about me having a different view than your own and your tantrum that resulted from that. Nothing more. You continue to look foolish. Read the thread and you'll see.
No, the majority of this thread has been the same laughingly familiar brand of trolling you've employed for heavens only knows how long. Easily recognizable.

Really, what do get out of being a troll? Is your self esteem truly that bad?

No, the majority of this thread has been the same laughingly familiar brand of trolling you've employed for heavens only knows how long. Easily recognizable.

Really, what do get out of being a troll? Is your self esteem truly that bad?
You've never once accused me of that nonsense until this thread when several familiar posters showed up after you got angry after I took a different position than your own regarding Calipari. You're throwing a temper tantrum, nothing more. Read the thread. And grow up. You look like a fool.

Yeah, the facts don't lie. He's outstanding at both. Ask basketball people what they think. Ask Archie Miller. He'd laugh out loud at the suggestion that Cal is an average coach.

Like any coach would openly admit another coach is average. With the number of NBA lottery players Cal has had UK should have at least 3 more titles.

Seriously man, You guys have 1 title for that 50+ million you've paid out.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT