ADVERTISEMENT

Bye bye, Johnny...

Nice try, genius.

Got that list of players that Calipari has helped prepare better than his coaching peers yet? No, not the one that are only in college for a year because they can't go straight to the pros - the ones that are still really good (top 50) but not good enough for the NBA without being developed at the collegiate level. The ones Cal puts into the league on an ANNUAL basis, remember? Surely they're out there, right - because you TOLD us NOTHING will change if there is a modification to the NBA rule that requires HS players to wait a year after their HS class to be drafted. And he has been doing this on an annual basis, right?

Popcorn's poppin', genius. Let's hear 'em.
Nothing will change, even if the NBA eligibility rules change. If you knew any basketball people, they could help you with this.

As for the U19 issue, you were smart to throw in the towel in that one and realize how foolish you looked. Jealousy and ignorance got the better of you.

Nothing will change, even if the NBA eligibility rules change. If you knew any basketball people, they could help you with this.

As for the U19 issue, you were smart to throw in the towel in that one and realize how foolish you looked. Jealousy and ignorance got the better of you.

Where are all those players? I mean, Cal gets all them into the league ANNUALLY, right - even if they weren't considered one-and-dones?

IMG_0066.jpg

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Since Cal has been at UK, please list all of the coaches who've put more of their players in the NBA. Should be an easy exercise.
Cal is a great recruiter. He sells the "I can get you to the NBA" speil to all the top 1-and-dones.

But this discussion isn't about the one-and-dones - although you've tried like crazy to do so. This is about IF the rule changes. At that point, Cal won't be getting the one-and-dones - he'll be getting guys who'll need to be at UK at least 2 years, maybe 3.

So please give us a list of those types of players Cal has developed into pros on an annual basis? Why can't you do that?

We both know why . . . it doesn't exist.;)

Cal is a great recruiter. He sells the "I can get you to the NBA" speil to all the top 1-and-dones.

But this discussion isn't about the one-and-dones - although you've tried like crazy to do so. This is about IF the rule changes. At that point, Cal won't be getting the one-and-dones - he'll be getting guys who'll need to be at UK at least 2 years, maybe 3.

So please give us a list of those types of players Cal has developed into pros on an annual basis? Why can't you do that?

We both know why . . . it doesn't exist.;)
So, are you going to avoid giving out this list, as well? Which coaches have put more guys in the NBA than Cal? As for the rest of your endless rant, you've failed to make any argument that says Cal won't continue to get the very best players. Talk to basketball people, if you know any. They'll tell you.

So, are you going to avoid giving out this list, as well? Which coaches have put more guys in the NBA than Cal? As for the rest of your endless rant, you've failed to make any argument that says Cal won't continue to get the very best players. Talk to basketball people, if you know any. They'll tell you.
SS, DD

Exactly. I keep asking, you keep avoiding. Here's another one: You think Miles Bridges would be getting ready for his sophomore year had he chosen to attend UK?
Possibly.

Ask Alex Poythress what picking UK did for him. Or the Harrison twins.

When you gonna get that list?

If this rule is changed, will GPA, SAT scores become more of a concern for schools such as Kentucky. The students who choose to actually attend college will actually become students for more than one semester. Can Cal hope to find these fledgling book worms / hoops heroes with the same success? Was he ever concerned where a kid was ranked in his graduating class?

If this rule is changed, will GPA, SAT scores become more of a concern for schools such as Kentucky. The students who choose to actually attend college will actually become students for more than one semester. Can Cal hope to find these fledgling book worms / hoops heroes with the same success? Was he ever concerned where a kid was ranked in his graduating class?
Eric Bledsoe wants you to delete this post.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
And I asked you - and you keep avoiding.

What about Poythress and the Harrisons?
What about them? What about Bridges? And who's put more players in the NBA than Cal? You keep running from that very basic question, as if you're afraid of what you'll have to admit. Lol

What about them? What about Bridges? And who's put more players in the NBA than Cal? You keep running from that very basic question, as if you're afraid of what you'll have to admit. Lol
Just as from the beginning - you won't answer.

SS,DD.

Just as from the beginning - you won't answer.

SS,DD.
Asked and answered. Again and again and again. Your jealousy and ignorance prevent you from understanding, however. It's why you should take some time and see what basketball people think of Cal rather than to continue babbling. And let me know who's put more players in the pros since he showed up at UK. You keep running from that.

No need to keep arguing with him because he has to have the last word even though he is wrong. OrdFan has been like that for years and you just need to ignore him.
I'm not sure you're correct when you call the poster a guy - usually women are the ones who insist on the last word.

He's either gonna produce the players Cal has coached up to become NBA material, or he isn't. And we all know he won't.

We all know Ordfan is back in the house, right? So, yeah...
If you're referring to me, I don't even know who that is. I do find it funny that people use that as an excuse for not being able to post intelligently. I know iu Scott has done that, and Tad too. Oh, and one other poster with at least two handles who occasionally responds to himself.

If you're referring to me, I don't even know who that is. I do find it funny that people use that as an excuse for not being able to post intelligently. I know iu Scott has done that, and Tad too. Oh, and one other poster with at least two handles who occasionally responds to himself.

Why would you think I'm refering to you?

Time and time again
No, not time and again. But i understand why you're deflecting. Lol. But at least you don't post under multiple handles and respond to yourself, like a certain poster here frequently does. But you still won't answer that question about which coach puts more players in the NBA. Hint: It's not "Arch".

Last edited:
No, not time and again. But i understand why you're deflecting. Lol. But at least you don't post under multiple handles and respond to yourself, like a certain poster here frequently does. But you still won't answer that question about which coach puts more players in the NBA. Hint: It's not "Arch".
Yes, time and again.

I led you down a path step by step and you did EVERYTHING that you are known for. Every. Single. Thing.

You're not only a sorry-#*s troll, you're not even good at being one. And EVERYONE on here sees it.

You took the bait hook, line & sinker. Thanks for playing.

Yes, time and again.

I led you down a path step by step and you did EVERYTHING that you are known for. Every. Single. Thing.

You're not only a sorry-#*s troll, you're not even good at being one. And EVERYONE on here sees it.

You took the bait hook, line & sinker. Thanks for playing.
Yeah, you baited me by arguing a point that college basketball experts would universally reject as stupid. Great job! Now, go back to your little inane world. Baited? By continually running away from answering simple questions? Lol

I didn't quote you at any point, you quoted me, Sir. *whisper* Beat Army!
I never claimed you quoted me. Reading isn't your strength, though multiple handles obviously is. Unfortunately, you didn't get any smarter or even more eloquent. A Thesaurus can only help so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT