ADVERTISEMENT

By the way Northwestern won again last night.

The end of that game was pretty awesome. Violation on the front end of a one and one for UM at a crucial time and then the dagger full-length pass for the game winner. pretty fun to watch

The end of that game was pretty awesome. Violation on the front end of a one and one for UM at a crucial time and then the dagger full-length pass for the game winner. pretty fun to watch
Easily the best full-court pass in that situation I've ever seen. It really was pretty well defended, just perfectly placed.

Good for Northwestern, hopefully that seals a spot for them in the NCAAT. They have had some tough late losses (including to us last week) so they were due for some luck.

Easily the best full-court pass in that situation I've ever seen. It really was pretty well defended, just perfectly placed.

Good for Northwestern, hopefully that seals a spot for them in the NCAAT. They have had some tough late losses (including to us last week) so they were due for some luck.

No doubt. Think about how perfect that pass had to be and it was. He deserves more credit than the guy who caught it and made the basket. Unreal pass and like you said, it was pretty well defended.

Would be a travesty for NW not to make the tournament this year. I think they did seal their spot.

No doubt. Think about how perfect that pass had to be and it was. He deserves more credit than the guy who caught it and made the basket. Unreal pass and like you said, it was pretty well defended.

Would be a travesty for NW not to make the tournament this year. I think they did seal their spot.
It was a great play on both parts. Rewatching it, it was a tough catch and the kid had the presence of mind to gather himself and actually shoot the ball rather than try to tip it or do it all in one awkward motion. Had to be devastating for UM, especially given that they had made plays to get the game tied or get a lead, only to lose due to a lane violation and a miracle pass.

I really like the play that Valpo did at the end of their tournament game. Also the Grant Hill pass for Duke against UK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT