ADVERTISEMENT

Butler to allow basketball fans?

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
Saw an article in local paper that the Marion County Department of Health has approved a plan to use up to 25% of Hinkle Fieldhouse capacity for their 11/25 home opener. Fans requi to wear masks, undergo temperature checks, be socially distanced and use specified gates for enry & exit.

Season tickets will not be sold this year but season ticket holders will have first option to purchase tickets in blocks of 2-4 games.

What are the odds of this holding up?

Who knows. ?
Everything is in flux...
Doesn't sound like the Big Ten is on board for any..
Probably 4 tix per athlete...

Saw an article in local paper that the Marion County Department of Health has approved a plan to use up to 25% of Hinkle Fieldhouse capacity for their 11/25 home opener. Fans requi to wear masks, undergo temperature checks, be socially distanced and use specified gates for enry & exit.

Season tickets will not be sold this year but season ticket holders will have first option to purchase tickets in blocks of 2-4 games.

What are the odds of this holding up?

I was shocked at the difference in fans allowed in at the IU v UM game and the Notre Dame v Clemson game that night. I think I saw that IU only had 1600 fans while Notre Dame had 11,000? Here in NC, they cap attendance at stadiums at 7%; does IN not have a similar reg? Is it up to the schools? My friends down here like to tease that that's all the interest there is in IU football, but I gotta believe with this team and playing UM, that that would have been a popular ticket.

I was shocked at the difference in fans allowed in at the IU v UM game and the Notre Dame v Clemson game that night. I think I saw that IU only had 1600 fans while Notre Dame had 11,000? Here in NC, they cap attendance at stadiums at 7%; does IN not have a similar reg? Is it up to the schools? My friends down here like to tease that that's all the interest there is in IU football, but I gotta believe with this team and playing UM, that that would have been a popular ticket.

Attendance was 1034. Isn't that about normal for an IU football game?

Reactions: birdforbogey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT