ADVERTISEMENT

But What About His E-mails?

You guys can turn this into a charade attack on Lucy and VPM, but to non-science-deniers, its very-much beginning to smell like it was inadvertently leaked from Wuhan where "gain of function" research was occuring on SARS - research paid for in part with money traceable to EcoHealth Alliance, that was funded by NIH.

I'm sure the Lefty Left will want to know. Right?

I am not scared to learn whether "Fauci lied and people died." Y'all?

And PS - Every Democrat in the Senate voted for Rand Paul's bill to ban "gain of function" research precisely because it is so dangerous.

Chi-Com's of the 40's and 50's were willing to starve millions of their own people to have what they called a "cultural revolution." Looks like they maybe be willing to risk infecting the world for some other nefarious goal. Meanwhile, the US protects its citizens by arguing about whether we can use the word "Wuhan" when discussing the Corona-Virus and whether it is worse than the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919.

How far will the Democratic Culture Wars take what's left of the US? Certain thoughts (such as "let local committees decide what to do with local Confederate monuments" or "equal opportunity should be preferred over reparitions") will today get you labelled a racist white supremacist Kluxxer and cost you your job. Just denying you are a racist can get you canceled. It's like the McCarthy days of the Hollywood Blacklist - "are you now or have you ever been a [fill in the blank]?"

The Thought Police are now real - and they are woke Democrat Social Justice Warriors. Eine Folk - Eine Party - Eine Thought.

In January 2020, Coivd was Trump's fault and set to kill 200,000,000 because he failed to issue a travel ban. All dissent was treason.

Today, we apparently don't even care enough about the dead to honor them enough to look into how it started so it won't happen again. We prefer hyper-partisanship. You know - because it works so well.

The biggest problem wasn't Fauci....rather the thoroughly corrupt MSM who had NO interest in getting to the truth about one of the biggest stories of the last 100 years--the origin of COVID 19. They not only lacked any intellectual curiosity....they actively attacked those who did. Completely disgraceful, and supported by many on this board.

The biggest problem wasn't Fauci....rather the thoroughly corrupt MSM who had NO interest in getting to the truth about one of the biggest stories of the last 100 years--the origin of COVID 19. They not only lacked any intellectual curiosity....they actively attacked those who did. Completely disgraceful, and supported by many on this board.

that the DNC Wall St corporate media did all they could to bury this has been obvious for over a yr.

what people aren't asking, is why.

this isn't a case of just getting it wrong by accident or incompetence..

it's not personal, it's just business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
The MSM was reporting weeks ago that the evidence was starting to point back to a lab leak. Have you guys not been paying attention?

they've known for almost a yr and a half.

they're coming out now because the emails forced their hand.

what people need to be asking, is why the full court press coverup for over a yr.

wall_street_2_49bb572aa5689ce49266266d54ded141.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

32529.png
chinese-flag_bygsrmyls_thumbnail-1080_01.png

be interesting to know just how much big pharma money directly or indirectly made it's way into that lab as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
You guys can turn this into a charade attack on Lucy and VPM, but to non-science-deniers, its very-much beginning to smell like it was inadvertently leaked from Wuhan where "gain of function" research was occuring on SARS - research paid for in part with money traceable to EcoHealth Alliance, that was funded by NIH.

I'm sure the Lefty Left will want to know. Right?

I am not scared to learn whether "Fauci lied and people died." Y'all?

And PS - Every Democrat in the Senate voted for Rand Paul's bill to ban "gain of function" research precisely because it is so dangerous.

Chi-Com's of the 40's and 50's were willing to starve millions of their own people to have what they called a "cultural revolution." Looks like they maybe be willing to risk infecting the world for some other nefarious goal. Meanwhile, the US protects its citizens by arguing about whether we can use the word "Wuhan" when discussing the Corona-Virus and whether it is worse than the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919.

How far will the Democratic Culture Wars take what's left of the US? Certain thoughts (such as "let local committees decide what to do with local Confederate monuments" or "equal opportunity should be preferred over reparitions") will today get you labelled a racist white supremacist Kluxxer and cost you your job. Just denying you are a racist can get you canceled. It's like the McCarthy days of the Hollywood Blacklist - "are you now or have you ever been a [fill in the blank]?"

The Thought Police are now real - and they are woke Democrat Social Justice Warriors. Eine Folk - Eine Party - Eine Thought.

In January 2020, Coivd was Trump's fault and set to kill 200,000,000 because he failed to issue a travel ban. All dissent was treason.

Today, we apparently don't even care enough about the dead to honor them enough to look into how it started so it won't happen again. We prefer hyper-partisanship. You know - because it works so well.
I don't mind looking into the origin of Covid. That's really the only way to develop procedures to make sure something like that doesn't leak in the future. And, I think it's plausible that it was "inadvertently leaked from Wuhan," as you wrote,

So there, take that.

I don't mind looking into the origin of Covid. That's really the only way to develop procedures to make sure something like that doesn't leak in the future. And, I think it's plausible that it was "inadvertently leaked from Wuhan," as you wrote,

So there, take that.

if you don't engineer it in the first place, it can't escape.

the insanity and criminality here is mind boggling, and heads should roll.

literally.

Reactions: 76-1 and NPT
Umm, it's true. It's been all over CNN.
That is true but only after emails forced their hand. It's like there was a big scheme in the country to protect China with the WHO leading the way. My question is why? Early on they acted like there's no chance in hell that it was man made... why? I think in the end it's a bunch of elites saying "Trust us... we know best" and that kind of thinking is what is gonna destroy this country.

if you don't engineer it in the first place, it can't escape.

the insanity and criminality here is mind boggling, and heads should roll.

literally.
right but maybe everyone is engineering shit like this (i have no idea) and it leaked as a result of negligence. our own cdc had dirty labs and badly bungled all kinds of crap that from the sounds of it was pure negligence. the issue is there needs to be accountability for any coverup/concealment. it's one thing to make a mistake it's another to conceal it and lie about it.

Reactions: 76-1 and NPT
That is true but only after emails forced their hand. It's like there was a big scheme in the country to protect China with the WHO leading the way. My question is why? Early on they acted like there's no chance in hell that it was man made... why? I think in the end it's a bunch of elites saying "Trust us... we know best" and that kind of thinking is what is gonna destroy this country.
That's paranoia.

Daszak has been put in charge of the Lancet's lab leak investigation. Now we'll really get to the bottom of it.

President of the EcoHealth Alliance, the source of over $500,000 of funding to the Wuhan lab for gain of function testing. He also was part of the WHO investigation of the lab where they showed up for a few hours and then later announced there was no possible way that the virus came from the lab.

LOL, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Daszak has been put in charge of the Lancet's lab leak investigation. Now we'll really get to the bottom of it.

President of the EcoHealth Alliance, the source of over $500,000 of funding to the Wuhan lab for gain of function testing. He also was part of the WHO investigation of the lab where they showed up for a few hours and then later announced there was no possible way that the virus came from the lab.

At least trump had the sense to freeze WHO money over covid. god forbid we take a look at what's going on with these agencies before blindly stroking taxpayer checks. when are we getting a commission to examine cdc' failures?

Reactions: 76-1 and Crayfish57
At least trump had the sense to freeze WHO money over covid. god forbid we take a look at what's going on with these agencies before blindly stroking taxpayer checks. when are we getting a commission to examine cdc' failures?
Dr. Fauci now recommends you wear a mask over your eyes so you can’t read his emails!

it's not personal.

right but maybe everyone is engineering shit like this (i have no idea) and it leaked as a result of negligence. our own cdc had dirty labs and badly bungled all kinds of crap that from the sounds of it was pure negligence. the issue is there needs to be accountability for any coverup/concealment. it's one thing to make a mistake it's another to conceal it and lie about it.

the coverup isn't always worse than the crime.

the coverup/concealment wasn't personal, it was just business.

that said, as irresponsible, perhaps criminal, beyond belief as the coverup was, the original crime of engineering the virus in the first place was far worse.

criminally negligent homicide.

that said, the coverup could be criminally negligent homicide on a mass scale as well.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT