ADVERTISEMENT

But What About His E-mails?

Lucy01

Hall of Famer
Sep 16, 2014
Fauci has some pretty incriminating emails floating around out there! The virus came from the lab.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Fauci has some pretty incriminating emails floating around out there! The virus came from the lab.
You are wrong Lucy!

The virus did not come from the lab, what lab?
The virus was created by the Chinese scientists at the request of Biden and Obama to disrupt Trump administration! Fauci was the intermediate man to negotiate this arrangement.

Get the facts right before you post!

You are wrong Lucy!

The virus was created by the Chinese scientists at the request of Biden and Obama to disrupt Trump administration! Fauci was the intermediate man to negotiate this arrangement.

That wasn't why the virus was created. But when it was accidently leaked the Democrats used it. If Trump's exploding economy had been able to stay intact then the Democrats couldn't have cheated enough to beat him in 20 election.

You are wrong Lucy!

The facts are all over the news about Fauci. Leaked e-mails.

That wasn't why the virus was created. But when it was accidently leaked the Democrats used it. If Trump's exploding economy had been able to stay intact then the Democrats couldn't have cheated enough to beat him in 20 election.
Trump in my view downplayed the Covid threat in an election year for fear of it affecting the economy and thereby possibly losing the election. Trump and his team were scripted and prepared to ride the good economy horse across the finish line well ahead of Sleepy Joe.

Unfortunately for Trump the threat grew and proved to be difficult to contain along with slowing down the economy. This made his downplaying the threat appear to have been a foolish decision by an uninformed president. Making silly remarks in several televised briefings to the public as his stunned health experts stood behind him in amazement only made matters worse.

You are wrong Lucy!

You need to remove the scales from your eyes.

Reactions: ulrey
You guys keep talking about Democrats cheating the election.

How did they do that and how do you know that they cheated. Do you have evidence? If you don't, you are lying.

Don't give me crap that God told you so! BTW, there are such things as "Ten Commandments" which is the basic law/principles of Christianity. In case you have not read it, the 9th is about lying.

One more thing. Cheating is done by a ruling party because they have the power to be able to do so. The party out of power doesn't have that power nor the means to cheat the "official" election. Got that? Or is your skull so thick you can't even understand such trivial fact?

I would love to find the address and/or phone numbers of your congregation. I have these "beautiful" ocean side condos to sell them, and at dirt cheap price.
:mad:

Last edited:
The facts are all over the news about Fauci. Leaked e-mails.
What's your definition of "all over?"
John Birch Society is not all over.
"Journal for the creepy right-wingers" is not all over.

No such blatant lies are published in the Seattle Times, nor in NY Times, nor by NPR, CBS, BBC, Reuters, Christian Science Monitor, etc., etc.

I must admit that I did not check Trump University Weekly nor Fox News, though. ;)

What are these "all over" outlets you are talking about?

It’s over. Enough with the cheating. I didn’t think it was possible to pout and whine more than the “not my president” Dems. I was wrong.

Trump would have won by a landslide if he had done two things:

1. Put on a Covid mask with a smartass smirk saying something like, "I don't know if this will work or not, but the experts say I should wear one of these. So, I'm going to wear it and see if these so-called experts know what they are talking about." Then, after the obligatory crowd roaring died down, he should have said something like, "By the way, the Trump Campaign sells these official MAGA masks for $19.95 plus shipping." And then:

2. Campaigned loudly on eliminating the automatic tax increases built into the 2017 TCJA. This is a real thing -- to pass the 2017 TCJA, Congress had to insert automatic tax increases into the TCJA for the lowest income categories for 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027, applicable to the lowest income categoriesto pass muster with the agencies that review whether we have enough money to pay for the laws Congress considers. Someone asked Trump about this at the time and I heard him say, "I know it, but it doesn't matter because these tax increases don't kick in until 2021, and we will amend the law before then." Since McConnell and Graham denied there were any such built-in increases, Trump was actually the most honest Republican that day. But he screwed up -- he never campaigned on this issue in 2020, and I think that omission cost him the election.

Do you really think he scored more points in 2020 by talking about bleach and Hunter Biden and witchhunts and border walls? Campaigning on a traditional issue like tax cuts would have swept that POS back into office for four more intolerable years. We are lucky Trump ran his own campaign.

1. Put on a Covid mask with a smartass smirk saying something like, "I don't know if this will work or not, but the experts say I should wear one of these. So, I'm going to wear it and see if these so-called experts know what they are talking about." Then, after the obligatory crowd roaring died down, he should have said something like, "By the way, the Trump Campaign sells these official MAGA masks for $19.95 plus shipping." And then:

2. Campaigned loudly on eliminating the automatic tax increases built into the 2017 TCJA. This is a real thing -- to pass the 2017 TCJA, Congress had to insert automatic tax increases into the TCJA for the lowest income categories for 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027, applicable to the lowest income categoriesto pass muster with the agencies that review whether we have enough money to pay for the laws Congress considers. Someone asked Trump about this at the time and I heard him say, "I know it, but it doesn't matter because these tax increases don't kick in until 2021, and we will amend the law before then." Since McConnell and Graham denied there were any such built-in increases, Trump was actually the most honest Republican that day. But he screwed up -- he never campaigned on this issue in 2020, and I think that omission cost him the election.

Do you really think he scored more points in 2020 by talking about bleach and Hunter Biden and witchhunts and border walls? Campaigning on a traditional issue like tax cuts would have swept that POS back into office for four more intolerable years. We are lucky Trump ran his own campaign.
Can't be the smartest guy in the room if you take advice from anyone else.

You’re talking to someone who would have voted for him if he had punched old ladies, taken candy from babies, and outlawed puppies.

Reactions: UncleMark
God created the virus by making it a virus, thus capable of mutating. You sound like you disapprove of God's actions.

Pastors shouldn't lie or bear false witness, so quit claiming falsely that Democrats cheated without proving your claims.

Folks, here VPM goes again -- he doesn't act like any Protestant minister I've ever known (including my own blood relatives that are ministers). I say again: he is not a Protestant minister.

What do you mean by "Trump would have won?"
He won! He says he won by a landslide!
Don't tell me you don't trust the words of our God-fearing Christian president!

Those damned, heathen Democrats, Van. Doing the work of the devil - - every last one of 'em.

What do you mean by "Trump would have won?"
He won! He says he won by a landslide!
Don't tell me you don't trust the words of our God-fearing Christian president!
Why would anybody think Trump or his affiliates are fake?
rudy6.jpg

trump-trudeau-fake-tan-line-3.jpg

And there's the village idiot..... reclaiming his title!

What's your definition of "all over?"
John Birch Society is not all over.
"Journal for the creepy right-wingers" is not all over.

No such blatant lies are published in the Seattle Times, nor in NY Times, nor by NPR, CBS, BBC, Reuters, Christian Science Monitor, etc., etc.

I must admit that I did not check Trump University Weekly nor Fox News, though. ;)

What are these "all over" outlets you are talking about?
When you act like this,it just assures me that I am right! Fauci‘s emails show willingness to undermine science!

Fauci's actions for the past year have been positively reptilian. And now these FOIA e-mails.

This whole episode makes his comments at the beginning of the AIDS epidemic; where he said there's a possibility of catching it just by being in the same room with someone who was HIV positive, look like pleasant dinner conversation.

Biden and his team are looking to dump him. The Washington Post doesn't have a FOIA request on Fauci's e-mails without their tacit consent. He will take the fall. His reputation is ruined. He is a national disgrace.

Fauci's actions for the past year have been positively reptilian. And now these FOIA e-mails.

This whole episode makes his comments at the beginning of the AIDS epidemic; where he said there's a possibility of catching it just by being in the same room with someone who was HIV positive, look like pleasant dinner conversation.

Biden and his team are looking to dump him. The Washington Post doesn't have a FOIA request on Fauci's e-mails without their tacit consent. He will take the fall. His reputation is ruined. He is a national disgrace.
Made rand paul’s day

What's wrong with his emails? Reptilian -- that's a unique dramatization, I'll give you that.

Standard operations at the beginning stage of any pandemics/epidemics is extreme caution. I'm not saying Fauci is world class and should be retained. But he's not the scapegoat you're looking for.

What's wrong with his emails? Reptilian -- that's a unique dramatization, I'll give you that.

Standard operations at the beginning stage of any pandemics/epidemics is extreme caution. I'm not saying Fauci is world class and should be retained. But he's not the scapegoat you're looking for.
Yes he is the scapegoat we are looking for!

You are wrong Lucy!

You guys can turn this into a charade attack on Lucy and VPM, but to non-science-deniers, its very-much beginning to smell like it was inadvertently leaked from Wuhan where "gain of function" research was occuring on SARS - research paid for in part with money traceable to EcoHealth Alliance, that was funded by NIH.

I'm sure the Lefty Left will want to know. Right?

I am not scared to learn whether "Fauci lied and people died." Y'all?

And PS - Every Democrat in the Senate voted for Rand Paul's bill to ban "gain of function" research precisely because it is so dangerous.

Chi-Com's of the 40's and 50's were willing to starve millions of their own people to have what they called a "cultural revolution." Looks like they maybe be willing to risk infecting the world for some other nefarious goal. Meanwhile, the US protects its citizens by arguing about whether we can use the word "Wuhan" when discussing the Corona-Virus and whether it is worse than the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919.

How far will the Democratic Culture Wars take what's left of the US? Certain thoughts (such as "let local committees decide what to do with local Confederate monuments" or "equal opportunity should be preferred over reparitions") will today get you labelled a racist white supremacist Kluxxer and cost you your job. Just denying you are a racist can get you canceled. It's like the McCarthy days of the Hollywood Blacklist - "are you now or have you ever been a [fill in the blank]?"

The Thought Police are now real - and they are woke Democrat Social Justice Warriors. Eine Folk - Eine Party - Eine Thought.

In January 2020, Coivd was Trump's fault and set to kill 200,000,000 because he failed to issue a travel ban. All dissent was treason.

Today, we apparently don't even care enough about the dead to honor them enough to look into how it started so it won't happen again. We prefer hyper-partisanship. You know - because it works so well.

Extreme caution....like Fauci's no need to wear masks and Pelosi's hug a Chinaman Day in San Francisco. Or Trump's travel ban from China was xenophobic.

You leftists are priceless. If you didn't have double standards, you wouldn't have any standards at all.

Extreme caution....like Fauci's no need to wear masks and Pelosi's hug a Chinaman Day in San Francisco. Or Trump's travel ban from China was xenophobic.

You leftists are priceless. If you didn't have double standards, you wouldn't have any standards at all.

What was in these emails that was different than what he was saying publicly at the same time? Nothing that I can tell.

What's the big revelation?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT