ADVERTISEMENT

"But Scott, the soundproof booth never works."

EPA official Samantha Dravis resigns; Dem. senator asks EPA IG to investigate her
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/epa-associate-administrator-samantha-dravis-resigns/

In a letter to Arthur Elkins, the EPA inspector general, dated March 28, Sen. Tom Carper wrote that Dravis "did not attend work or perform her duties for much if not all of the months of November 2017-January 2018." He continued, "I am additionally informed that Ms. Dravis was likely compensated as a full-time employee (Environmental Protection Agency senior counsel) throughout that time."

Nice gig if you can get it. Full time pay for not even showing up at the office.

E.P.A. to Spend Nearly $25,000 on a Soundproof Booth for Pruitt
By LISA FRIEDMAN
SEPT. 26, 2017

getsmart_toomanychiefs_cone_of_silence.png

Rock -- you better change the title to the bulletproof booth at the rate Pruitt is going!

Reactions: Rockfish1
I can't recall article, but read yesterday that when Pruitt had to pay to fly he flew economy, but when the government flew him, it was first class. So in other words, doubtful he was truly fearful of flying economy.

I can't recall article, but read yesterday that when Pruitt had to pay to fly he flew economy, but when the government flew him, it was first class. So in other words, doubtful he was truly fearful of flying economy.

First class is a waste of money when you’re paying out of your own pocket. Everyone knows that. Can we get back to Hillary’s emails now...

I am so disgusted by all this. It reminds me of the banana republics I have worked out of in my career. I never expected this to happen to the US gov't.
One of the most exceptional aspects of the US is our relatively low level of corruption...until now.

But Hillary is so corrupt

But her emails!!!

I’ve never seen a more incompetent president. Or a more “swampy” cabinet.

And somehow all of this is all a-ok with the pubs that control both chambers of congress. The problem ALWAYS comes back to Hillary (& her emails) in some way to them.

History isn’t going to be kind to these clowns. And rightly so.

For anyone that lives in that media bubble, can you explain why Meadows & Jordan are making noise about impeaching Rosenstein? Is it really about Carter Paige being surveilled?

But her emails!!!

I’ve never seen a more incompetent president. Or a more “swampy” cabinet.

And somehow all of this is all a-ok with the pubs that control both chambers of congress. The problem ALWAYS comes back to Hillary (& her emails) in some way to them.

History isn’t going to be kind to these clowns. And rightly so.

For anyone that lives in that media bubble, can you explain why Meadows & Jordan are making noise about impeaching Rosenstein? Is it really about Carter Paige being surveilled?

Hillary wears blue sunglasses and we get Ladoga and his fellow ilk on here talking about how she’s unqualified. All this stuff...*crickets*

LEVEL 1 TRAUMA CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the clean air and water while you can.

We have serious water quality problems now. Lake Erie, south Florida, and the Mississippi R. are a mess from farm runoff and will now continue to become much worse with the common sense regs Trump and Pruitt have overturned in their stupid rush to "give back farms to our farmers".

This is about ruining America to get back at Obama, and in the process, undoing decades to environmental progress.

If environmental regs are such an enormous hindrance to our economy, then why have we had EIGHT years of steady job creation and the lowest unemployment rate in decades?

Reactions: sglowrider

Such a dysfunctional administration and yet they want to claim credit for any economic success!!
I guess the old saying my mum always says, is correct: Better to be lucky than clever in life.

Last edited:
Journalists barred from EPA summit on harmful water contaminants
The Associated Press, CNN and the environmental-focused news organization E&E were barred by the EPA from Scott Pruitt’s event
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...from-epa-summit-on-harmful-water-contaminants

Journalists from national news organizations were barred from a summit in Washington on harmful water contaminants on Tuesday, convened by the embattled environmental protection agency (EPA) chief, Scott Pruitt. One reporter was manhandled out of the building./QUOTE]
Guards barred an AP reporter from passing through a security checkpoint inside the event premises. When the reporter asked to speak to an EPA public affairs representative, the security guards grabbed the reporter by the shoulders and shoved her forcibly out of the EPA building, the AP said.

Scott's a proud out of the closet, metrosexual. Grooming is important to him. I am sure he has nice soft hands. Women like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT