ADVERTISEMENT

Bullet vending machines now available

I have looked into this lightly, and it seems legit. Still, I hope it’s fake.

Thoughts?

Reminds of a fantastic simpson’s. When homer went to Walmart to buy a gun to kill Flanders. The guy goes okay everything checks out and pursuant to the Brady bill you’ll be able to pick it up in five days.
Homer goes
Five days! But I’m mad now!!!

Yeah, this is a monumentally bad idea.

It's almost like someone asked, 'what is the best possible way to maximize the odds of having a mass shooting nearby?"

And the fact that it's in a grocery store that also sells beer would seem to make a bad idea worse.

iu

Thoughts?

Happy The Simpsons GIF

Reminds me of my younger years in an extremely disgusting Speedway bathroom trying to make the difficult decision between the three different condom types. And then I realize I don’t have any quarters and have to walk back out of the bathroom and get 4 quarters from the creepy gas attendant. Those were the days.

Happy The Simpsons GIF

Reminds me of my younger years in an extremely disgusting Speedway bathroom trying to make the difficult decision between the three different condom types. And then I realize I don’t have any quarters and have to walk back out of the bathroom and get 4 quarters from the creepy gas attendant. Those were the days.
Hilarious. Magnums came out around my senior year of high school. They were the first condom that if I was super super careful i could kind of get to fit at least enough to be okay. More XL brands came out later thankfully but Jesus the late 80s early 90s were touch and go 🤣🤣🤣

Thoughts?

What could possibly go wrong?

I reckon Zeke that less could go wrong using these machines, that require you scan your ID and use facial recognition software to make sure it matches your ID. Considering in the decades that I have been buying ammo that I have never been carded, filled out a form and always paid in cash for it, I probably wouldn't use these vending machines/kiosks.

Hilarious. Magnums came out around my senior year of high school. They were the first condom that if I was super super careful i could kind of get to fit at least enough to be okay. More XL brands came out later thankfully but Jesus the late 80s early 90s were touch and go 🤣🤣🤣
Was this in answer to “Tell us you’re well hung and thick without saying it.”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT