ADVERTISEMENT

Bucket Game in Lucas Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Covid eases, I hate to lose the home field advantage.
on the other hand, If you cannot be hyped for PU hard to imagine you are hyped anywhere.

Reactions: vesuvius13
No thanks. We actually have a field that's safe in all conditions...

Only a p u fan would think that's it's safer for fans to be indoors rather than outdoors...

To top it off..., doing anything the Colts are doing is lunacy... They could care less about their fans all they care about is the money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$......

We pay a drug addled Colts owner (Irsay) top dollar to have to listen to an alternative national anthem and watch the head coach, who represents the whole state, kneel during the real Anthem...

Don't know about you, but personally I'm not watching the Colts or any pro football this year, maybe never again...

No thanks. We actually have a field that's safe in all conditions...

Only a p u fan would think that's it's safer for fans to be indoors rather than outdoors...

To top it off..., doing anything the Colts are doing is lunacy... They could care less about their fans all they care about is the money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$......

We pay a drug addled Colts owner (Irsay) top dollar to have to listen to an alternative national anthem and watch the head coach, who represents the whole state, kneel during the real Anthem...

Don't know about you, but personally I'm not watching the Colts or any pro football this year, maybe never again...
I can't think of a worse place to play that game. The atmosphere for a college game, even with a good crowd, is awful. And, as you say, playing indoors with fans is like playing Russian roulette.

Evidently, though, there won't be any fans. I still think we have a home field advantage at Memorial Stadium.

Showing support for the fight agianst racial injustice is a bad thing? Yea ok. I doubt they will notice you missing.

Reactions: TroyMcK
They won’t be moving any games that week indoors if they can help it.

They will be playing the 9th game between #1 and #1 East vs West.
That has a better chance at Lucas the next week if we even get through 9 games.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Showing support for the fight agianst racial injustice is a bad thing? Yea ok. I doubt they will notice you missing.

Kneeling during the National Anthem (for any reason) is, in my eyes, tantamount to the same thing as spitting on the flag...

Having an "alternative" Anthem is against the entire concept of the "United" States...
Now If they want to frame it as a song for racial justice, that I could deal with; a separate Anthem, Never... (and even then play it at half time and don't ram it down the paying customers throats)

I pay to watch the sporting event not anyone else's politic statements. especially if they choose to side with avowed Marxists (BLM) then I choose to not support them...

I'm all for racial equality and fair treatment for all but I can't support any of the things I just covered above.

We have a process of changing things here in the United States: it's called elections...

All this other crap is just an attempt to intimidate and indoctrinate the weak minded...

Ask Jason Whitlock what he thinks about it...

Kneeling during the National Anthem (for any reason) is, in my eyes, tantamount to the same thing as spitting on the flag...

Having an "alternative" Anthem is against the entire concept of the "United" States...
Now If they want to frame it as a song for racial justice, that I could deal with; a separate Anthem, Never... (and even then play it at half time and don't ram it down the paying customers throats)

I pay to watch the sporting event not anyone else's politic statements. especially if they choose to side with avowed Marxists (BLM) then I choose to not support them...

I'm all for racial equality and fair treatment for all but I can't support any of the things I just covered above.

We have a process of changing things here in the United States: it's called elections...

All this other crap is just an attempt to intimidate and indoctrinate the weak minded...

What would you think about eliminating the national anthem all together at athletic events?

The playing of the Anthem has become an iconic moment for most people who attend a game live (and anyone who doesn't want to see it or take part isn't forced to)...

I don't see any reason the majority should be forced to bow to whims of the few who want to get rid of it... Dropping it would be bowing to the Marxists/Anarchists... So no...

I say let any player or staff member who doesn't feel they can support the national symbol being run up the flag pole to just remain inside the locker room...

Okay, it's my fault this has gone completely off the rails... I just have very strong feelings about disrespecting the flag. To me it's tantamount to spitting on my father and grandfathers graves...

I think that baring -35 wind chills the game should stay in Bloomington... By the 3rd quarter the air inside Lucas Oil has always seemed a bit stale to me (when the roof is closed).

It's been proven that outside events are safer then inside venues when it comes to contracting COVID19...

Last edited:

Do you kneel to pray? That is apparently the same as spitting on God according to you.

Kneeling was never meant as disrespect to the flag. Just something people have turned it into because they can not open their eyes to racial injustice in this country.

A military veteran came up with the idea of kneeling. Why don't you say to his face that he is disrespecting the country he served?

Reactions: JIMSHAM
Do u kneel to pray? That is apparently the same as spitting on God according to you.

Kneeling was never meant as disrespect to the flag. Just something people have turned it into because they can not open their eyes to racial injustice in this country.

You're either a fool or you simply haven't been paying attention.

///And... I'll say what I typed above to anyone's face, anytime, anywhere...///

Last edited:
Do u kneel to pray? That is apparently the same as spitting on God according to you.

Yes, because humbling yourself before God is just like paying respects for the flag.

I don't know if you know it or not, but worshiping is not the same as showing respect for a representative object.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT