ADVERTISEMENT

BTT Champs

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
What a finish. I missed the end of the first half and a lot of the second, but turned it back on in time see Penn State tie it. Great stretch of short handed play. I honestly thought that they would get beat in regulation with the momentum PSU seemed to have.

Go Hoosiers!

What a finish. I missed the end of the first half and a lot of the second, but turned it back on in time see Penn State tie it. Great stretch of short handed play. I honestly thought that they would get beat in regulation with the momentum PSU seemed to have.

Go Hoosiers!
Did you mean "they" or "we"?

Go Hoosiers!
I thought the same thing or that PSU would get a golden goal in OT. That red card really swung the momentum. Great job by IU hanging on for dear life in OT. Celetano phenomenal in PKs

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Go Hoosiers!
they are an incredible program. they just always find a way.

I watched the game. I'm not a big soccer fan, but I watch some of the European games during the week, while having an afternoon nap.
I was beginning to think that I had jinxed IU and was happy they pulled it out.
Go IU

Reactions: hookyIU1990
When the NCAA bracket is announced tomorrow, IU will likely land in the top 4 along with Pitt, Georgetown, and Clemson. Maybe Stanford is in the mix too. Outside shot IU could be #1 overall, but #3 would be my guess

1. Clemson 2. Pitt 3. IU 4. Stanford

Hoosiers play May 2nd vs winner of play-in game Milwaukee vs. St. Francis Brooklyn @ Wilmington, NC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT