BTT Champs

hookyIU1990

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
What a finish. I missed the end of the first half and a lot of the second, but turned it back on in time see Penn State tie it. Great stretch of short handed play. I honestly thought that they would get beat in regulation with the momentum PSU seemed to have.

Go Hoosiers!

IUXC68

All-Big Ten
Dec 12, 2003
What a finish. I missed the end of the first half and a lot of the second, but turned it back on in time see Penn State tie it. Great stretch of short handed play. I honestly thought that they would get beat in regulation with the momentum PSU seemed to have.

Go Hoosiers!
Did you mean "they" or "we"?

GeddyHoosier

Senior
Feb 1, 2006

Go Hoosiers!
I thought the same thing or that PSU would get a golden goal in OT. That red card really swung the momentum. Great job by IU hanging on for dear life in OT. Celetano phenomenal in PKs

Reactions: hookyIU1990

mcmurtry66

All-American
Mar 14, 2019

Go Hoosiers!
they are an incredible program. they just always find a way.

largemouth

All-American
Feb 3, 2004
I watched the game. I'm not a big soccer fan, but I watch some of the European games during the week, while having an afternoon nap.
I was beginning to think that I had jinxed IU and was happy they pulled it out.
Go IU

Reactions: hookyIU1990

GeddyHoosier

Senior
Feb 1, 2006
When the NCAA bracket is announced tomorrow, IU will likely land in the top 4 along with Pitt, Georgetown, and Clemson. Maybe Stanford is in the mix too. Outside shot IU could be #1 overall, but #3 would be my guess

GeddyHoosier

Senior
Feb 1, 2006
1. Clemson 2. Pitt 3. IU 4. Stanford

Hoosiers play May 2nd vs winner of play-in game Milwaukee vs. St. Francis Brooklyn @ Wilmington, NC

Last edited: