ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Commercial Song Is Catchy

anybody know who sings it? Was it written just for BTN or is there a longer version?

Looked hi n dry for ya my man trying to figure it out for you whose song it is. (Im usually pretty good at that stuff ) But couldnt find anything...
If I ever figure it out ill rebump this thread.

The best IU commercial of all time was in like late 95' early 96' .
It featured the song "Hey man nice shot" by the band "Filter".
20+ years later and I still remember it !

I liked this one...."silver linings" by guards

And last year- nope, it was 2016...

Last edited:
Thanks. I thought the title might be, "Follow Me". When I googled it, all I came up with was Uncle Kracker.
The song starts out sounding kinda country, then vocals kick in giving it a alternative rock feel. When back-up singers start, gives it a pop sound.
It's like a food dish that has different textures that go surprisingly good together.
Like dressing with water chestnuts for an example.

According to the app, Shazam the song is called "Follow Me" by Jessarae

Thanks. I thought the title might be, "Follow Me". When I googled it, all I came up with was Uncle Kracker.
The song starts out sounding kinda country, then vocals kick in giving it a alternative rock feel. When back-up singers start, gives it a pop sound.
It's like a food dish that has different textures that go surprisingly good together.
Like dressing with water chestnuts for an example.

Damn I thought it may be some artist known as "Jesse* Ray" bc theres a single comment under that vid on youtube "came here just for Jesse Ray".... Its the only thing I could find. But trying to find em last night all I could come up with was some early 80s scottish songwriter..

Anyway...That singer then "Jesse Rae" also has a voice and style very similiar to the modern day band "Cage the elephant" out of ky if youve never heard of them you might like em if you like that big ten commercial song.

Jus sayin

ADVERTISEMENT