ADVERTISEMENT

Brutal

In basketball today..
In High School..In College..In the NBA.
It's all about the three ball..
We just can't throw it in the ocean. Especially on the road..
Plus TJD played like a freshman today.

Reactions: twenty02
IU is performing up to their usual expectations for a program that is now firmly entrenched in the lower echelon of the Big Ten conference.

It’s been this way for most of the last 20 years. I’m not sure why fans get upset with this performance? We are a lower tier program. That’s just who we are. Other schools have better recruiting. It’s not difficult to figure out.

Reactions: Scangg
IU is performing up to their usual expectations for a program that is now firmly entrenched in the lower echelon of the Big Ten conference.

It’s been this way for most of the last 20 years. I’m not sure why fans get upset with this performance? We are a lower tier program. That’s just who we are. Other schools have better recruiting. It’s not difficult to figure out.

It doesn’t have to be this way. Put people in charge who care about winning and stop handcuffing the program.

I know some were super excited after Ohio state but that's why you wait a few games before claiming its turned around. This teams ceiling is probably from a bottom of 8-12 to max 10-10.

I know some were super excited after Ohio state but that's why you wait a few games before claiming its turned around. This teams ceiling is probably from a bottom of 8-12 to max 10-10.

I’ve got us at 7-13 for the conference.....and that may be generous but we are right where we should be given the talent and a coach still learning how to lead a program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT