Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
images

indo-women.jpg

546aacbe0fe5931c7b8de7f2e83f0f7d.jpg

5215063391_94e83a4395_b.jpg

Foclassy-new-arrival-extra-large-size-cup-push-up-sexy-bikini-female-solid-swimsuit-women-pure.jpg

f753c8c0230bc7618778511947e10811.jpg

sexy-lessa-121424452.jpg

indo-girls.jpg

Adel+Baiturova+hot+model+lingerie.jpg

Hot-Indonesian-Girls-3.jpg

4801360190_cfc7c5f3d1.jpg

f835678f09507779eb2a0fd9317cfba9.jpg

Bunga%2BCinta%2BLestari.jpg

Beautiful ladies. Thoughts and prayers with those people. Unfair how much they've had to go through.

Beautiful ladies. Thoughts and prayers with those people. Unfair how much they've had to go through.

Yeap. I actually got married in Bali.

But they are a creation of the Ring of Fire. Lombok and now Palu -- both beautiful places.

So are the 10th and 12th pic the same girl with different contact lenses? The breast tattoos seem to match. I'm deep into the bourbon but they look alike.

Reactions: sglowrider
Ha, I'm blaming it on the bourbon and my hatred for tattoos.

At any rate, that girl, if its the same person would make a fantastic model. Cameleon, with different looks from different angles.

Tatts are very common with women nowadays. With those I know, it's a minority that doesn't have a tatt or two.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
At any rate, that girl, if its the same person would make a fantastic model. Cameleon, with different looks from different angles.

Tatts are very common with women nowadays. With those I know, it's a minority that doesn't have a tatt or two.

I don't disagree. I so wish I was a fan. Going to the gym daily and I see so many women/girls that look amazing but they have doodled on themselves. Most just look like crap. Not saying I'd kick them out of bed but so not my thing.

I don't disagree. I so wish I was a fan. Going to the gym daily and I see so many women/girls that look amazing but they have doodled on themselves. Most just look like crap. Not saying I'd kick them out of bed but so not my thing.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Like me, you are an EOF. (Equal Opportunity Fecker)

Reactions: BigMobe
I also am not a fan of tats on chicks. Some very attractive girls can pull it off and it looks pretty good, but I always think about how bad those will look in 20 years.

Reactions: cryano and BigMobe
I also am not a fan of tats on chicks. Some very attractive girls can pull it off and it looks pretty good, but I always think about how bad those will look in 20 years.

True. But it depends on the skin types too.

Asian skins have more collagen and therefore hold up better in the long run. That's why they don't look their age. My ex who happens to be white has thinner collagen layer in the skin and plus too much sun damage as a kid may not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT