ADVERTISEMENT

Britney

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
FbHrhWsVUAA-nXZ

Lucky photographer!

Reminds me of an ex-Gf who was a female magazine's managing editor.

I had volunteered to do photos for her in like silhouette shots of 'the perv neighbour and what to do' or the 'cheatin' husband' shots. :rolleyes:
Plus was a live experiment for a six-month regular article on 'how to keep your husband in shape -- where I got a free membership to a gym; consultation with a nutritionist and monthly doctor's checkup.

The magazine would do its annual lingerie publication.
I had always offered to volunteer to do their lighting grip boy for these shots.

But she had always turned me down -- only telling me stories of some shots where she would have to grab the model's breasts and tape it at a certain angle etc. I even offered at that point to be the taper of the photographer.

Eventually, she relented. I got a front-row seat for their annual live lingerie fashion show -- in a huge tent smack in the main shopping area of SG.

All I can say is that the models really aren't shy about their bodies. In fact, another ex-GF/model (the one married to a guy in Houston) told me that the only thing they feel they own is their shoulders and up. The rest belongs to the photographers.

Some of the lingerie models really needed to do some trimming down there. Or maybe it was a little intentional to offer some titillation for those male pervs in the front seats. ;)

Just the right amount of crazy to make it dangerously hot and enough money to make it worth the risk.
Seems like she's having issues to be honest. They should explore a conservatorship for her. Let someone handle her money. Maybe a family member. Hopefully they are involved in helping her. She needs it

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT