ADVERTISEMENT

Bringing the General home

Tried to read it, couldn’t make it through the first section. Author is clearly a little snot-nosed, POS, who’s only knowledge of RMK has come from what he’s seen regurgitated ad nauseum in the mainstream press. Not worthy of writing an article about this topic IMO...
Maybe you should have forced yourself to read it. Looked pretty factual/accurate to me about the events leading up to the return of Coach Knight. Which was the subject of the story.

Maybe the only little snot-nosed POS around here is.....

Maybe you should have forced yourself to read it. Looked pretty factual/accurate to me about the events leading up to the return of Coach Knight. Which was the subject of the story.

Maybe the only little snot-nosed POS around here is.....

“He headbutted former player Sherron Wilkerson, brought a bullwhip to practice and kicked his own son, Pat.”

He gives no context and just proclaims these things to be true on their face. The kid didn’t do his research...

Would feel better about the whole thing if it had been his idea and not Wittman's. I only hope that he has enough of his faculties left that he really agreed with it. I still suspect this was more about what everyone else wanted and not what Coach wanted.

Would feel better about the whole thing if it had been his idea and not Wittman's. I only hope that he has enough of his faculties left that he really agreed with it. I still suspect this was more about what everyone else wanted and not what Coach wanted.
He followed up the appearance by immediately going to an IUWBB game at AH. I’d say he’s ok being back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT