ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly

Announcers keep talking about how ND should be in while they're getting pummeled and everyone can see they're totally outclassed.
A&M beat up on a three win Tennessee team. Kidding me.
Starting to lose interest in the politics of College Football. Just pitiful.
Too much politics for me during an election year. Massive grin!
Go Hoosiers!

Announcers keep talking about how ND should be in while they're getting pummeled and everyone can see they're totally outclassed.
Go Hoosiers!
Speaking of our old friends in Knoxville ... talk about two programs on different trajectories since meeting in the Gator Bowl. News broke just before today’s game that UT football is under investigation by both the university and the NCAA for recruiting violations.

Go Hoosiers!
OK, but how much better is A & M?

OK, but how much better is A & M?
Court: Not sure. They are kind of like us. One loss to Bama i.e. only loss is to best team in conference. Hard to tell but I'd say better than ND. Doesn't make me right just my opinion.
How would you answer the question: is NW better than IU? I think we are better but they are good. I'd bet we'd give them a hard time at least.
Iowa looks better than anyone I've seen lately in the B1G but they coughed up two early.
Oklahoma with 7 straight after losing to Iowa State early.
It appears no matter how you slice it someone is getting a raw deal.
On a positive note I'm looking forward to our bowl game regardless of where we play. I want to win and get that streak off our backs.
Go Hoosiers!

Scoring Offense - Notre Dame 18th (37.7), Texas A&M 42nd (31.4)
Scoring Defense - ND 12th (17.1), A&M 30th (22.1)
Margin - ND +20.6, A&M +9.3
Schedule Strength - ND 15th (ACC), A&M 4th (SEC)
ND best Wins - North Carolina, undermanned Clemson
A&M best Wins - Florida, Auburn
ND - 24 point loss to #3 Clemson
A&M - 28 point loss to #1 Bama

ND just got beat today
A&M's loss was in the second game of the season and they've won seven in a row.

Who do you pick??

Reactions: TominDallas
I'm wondering if ND/IND in the Orange is now in play if TA&M overtakes ND.
That would be a fun game but ND will be given a more “famous” opponent.
If we go to Glendale as projected, I wonder if that would open a recruiting area?

Court: Not sure. They are kind of like us. One loss to Bama i.e. only loss is to best team in conference. Hard to tell but I'd say better than ND. Doesn't make me right just my opinion.
How would you answer the question: is NW better than IU? I think we are better but they are good. I'd bet we'd give them a hard time at least.
Iowa looks better than anyone I've seen lately in the B1G but they coughed up two early.
Oklahoma with 7 straight after losing to Iowa State early.
It appears no matter how you slice it someone is getting a raw deal.
On a positive note I'm looking forward to our bowl game regardless of where we play. I want to win and get that streak off our backs.
Go Hoosiers!

I am a big Ramsey fan but I think IU would beat NW 4 of 5 games. IU and Ahia are the two best teams in the league and wit Penix IMO IU wins 3 of 5.

I saw one projection that had ND at 3. I don't think even this committee is dumb enough to schedule a rematch with Clemson in 2 weeks.

I hate ND A lot less now that I live in SEC country..... but if I still lived in Indiana I’d probably hate them like I did 20 years ago. Go Hoosiers!!
I guess this is blasphemy since I'm Catholic and part Irish, but I just can't stand them. There's an arrogance among so many of their fans and alums, and the whole "Golden Domers vs. Mobile Homers" theme that their fans promoted with t-shirts and other gear a few years back - - only to then get crushed by Alabama - - was kind of the kicker for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT