ADVERTISEMENT

Breathing yet, Goat?

Better put Williams on suicide watch.

Guess I gotta be a Vikings fan now.

giphy.gif

Philly will be a zoo next weekend. Think Vikings will have extra motivation given the chance to play the SB at home.

Anthony Barr's a chicken shit. First he dickflops Aaron Rodgers after his illegal hit. Then he flops himself to get a "horse collar" called on him. No way the Vikings win in Philly.

GO PACK!

Which sorority? My daughter is down to her last two. I won't say which, lest you blackball her for being my kid. :eek:
Ha. It's really emotional. I'm not telling, just because it's kind of weird to announce it on a public message board. But I probably saw her a time or two in the process. Is she nervous?

Ha. It's really emotional. I'm not telling, just because it's kind of weird to announce it on a public message board. But I probably saw her a time or two in the process. Is she nervous?

She is. The process was pretty stressful for her.

She is. The process was pretty stressful for her.
It is brutal. I don't know a good way to do it, but I hate this. Every year I talk to tons of parents whose girls are devastated. Is there a way to send private message here? My email has my sorority in it, so that wouldn't do any good,

It is brutal. I don't know a good way to do it, but I hate this. Every year I talk to tons of parents whose girls are devastated. Is there a way to send private message here? My email has my sorority in it, so that wouldn't do any good,

My daughter was accepted by her first choice. She’s a good kid. Much better than her old man.

Oh good! We had 50 + new screaming girls last night.

She pledged the same sorority that her grandmother (my mom) was in at IU in the ‘50’s. My mom is still in contact with a few of her old sisters. They’re in the 80’s now. I hope my daughter has a good experience.

She pledged the same sorority that her grandmother (my mom) was in at IU in the ‘50’s. My mom is still in contact with a few of her old sisters. They’re in the 80’s now. I hope my daughter has a good experience.
On behalf of Indiana Greeks, both current and alumni, we thank you.

Just kidding. But take solace that she’s not going to WVU. You’d have a heart attack.

Caution NSFW.

I think most people come out with lifelong friends. I know I did. Pledgeship is nothing at all like it used to be and most are initiated before spring break, which is crazy to me. I prob know her new housemom....we do lots of things together. The seniors all go to Roys on MLKing Day to celebrate it being over ( so much for their day of service!). I said next year the house moms should do it too. We are the ones that really need to celebrate!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT