ADVERTISEMENT

breaking...The verdict is in...

They're throwing Murder 2 at him. I think they'd have deliberated longer for a more nuanced verdict.

I predict Murder 2 - killing without intent while committing another crime (assault) (under Minny law as reported by CNN) - admitting I did not watch and don’t know evidence of intent.

I wonder how long he lasts in prison?
I was reading somewhere that the South Carolina officer that shot a dude in the back (Slager I think the name is) is in a federal prison b/c he's a cop? I've slept since then but it seems he took that and the requirement he serve 85% of his sentence as opposesd to going to state prison and serving as little as 50%. I'll admit I'm remembering something I read and I'm probably misremembering something.

not looking for ‘more blood’. Let him think about his actions for a long time in jail.

I think he’ll get hammered by the judge

He damaged the public trust in the system

He’ll get max minus a couple of years for being a cop who helped some people in other circumstances and he’ll do his time with snitches and pedophiles who can’t go into general population

He’s gonna have fun in prison. The guy’s a loser and deserves everything he gets.

I was reading somewhere that the South Carolina officer that shot a dude in the back (Slager I think the name is) is in a federal prison b/c he's a cop? I've slept since then but it seems he took that and the requirement he serve 85% of his sentence as opposesd to going to state prison and serving as little as 50%. I'll admit I'm remembering something I read and I'm probably misremembering something.

The state’s and feds sometimes house each other perps, but it doesn’t change the sentence

Reactions: larsIU
It’s going interesting to see how police officers react to the verdict? I might not struggle very hard to subdue someone in the future, if the suspect hurts someone else at least I’m not going to prison. There are going to be a lot of new consequences with this as the new normal.

Next time you need a policeman, call a thug! George Floyd is what’s wrong with our inner cities!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT