ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news.....

Dunn_IU

Freshman
Sep 28, 2015
IU football still can't win a game in conference and IU basketball sucks because Archie still has all of CTC's old players and can't figure out how to not suck. All is well.

Indiana was and will always be a soccer school. BB sucks now and FB has always sucked.

Give CAM some time to work crean's players into something that resembles a team, but sadly, it does look like we've become a soccer school...

IU football still can't win a game in conference and IU basketball sucks because Archie still has all of CTC's old players and can't figure out how to not suck. All is well.

Indiana was and will always be a soccer school. BB sucks now and FB has always sucked.
The football team has literally done this each of the past two years and still got to bowls. The 2015 team with Sudfeld and Howard also started 0-6, the only difference was they had an extra nonconference game. I’m not sure why people are acting like this is some out of nowhere scenario. Let’s see how they do with the three much easier games to end the season. They still have a shot at their second winning season in like 25 years. It’ll also be like the second time in school history that they’ve gone to three consecutive bowls if they do that. We will be favored in all three. It would also be the first time that they’ve ever beat Purdue five times in a row.

As for hoops, I have no idea why anyone would be surprised that these players aren’t used to playing defense. But sure, one game seems like a perfectly reasonable amount of time before freaking out.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
the-sky-is-falling.jpg

Reactions: 76-1
The football team has literally done this each of the past two years and still got to bowls. The 2015 team with Sudfeld and Howard also started 0-6, the only difference was they had an extra nonconference game. I’m not sure why people are acting like this is some out of nowhere scenario. Let’s see how they do with the three much easier games to end the season. They still have a shot at their second winning season in like 25 years. It’ll also be like the second time in school history that they’ve gone to three consecutive bowls if they do that. We will be favored in all three. It would also be the first time that they’ve ever beat Purdue five times in a row.

As for hoops, I have no idea why anyone would be surprised that these players aren’t used to playing defense. But sure, one game seems like a perfectly reasonable amount of time before freaking out.

Who's freaking out? Just stating the obvious. I knew we'd be bad in BB and probably won't make the tourney for the 2nd year in a row.

He doesn't have "all"Crean's old players. Some are in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT