ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: Beilein with Fife Associate HC

Fpeaugh2

Sophomore
Mar 16, 2021
I have to keep adding here since I’m out of posts. IU has zeroed in on Beilein and are pushing for Fife as Associate HC from what I’m told. Not a done deal yet but it’s his if he wants it. Could be finalized very soon. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: See football board. I posted it on the wrong forum and now I’m out of posts for the day.

I’ve been getting a lot of messages asking where things stand. Rather than all the one offs I figured I’d just post an update. It’s important to know how we got here.

1. Full court press was put on Stevens. Offers in the $7 million per range. He took some time but eventually said no.

2. Thad Matta was 100% the guy. This route took several days. Both sides were in a verbal agreement from what I’ve heard. Somewhere close to 6 years $24 million. I’ve heard there were other issues as well besides his back but I won’t share those.

When Thad fell through it put things back to square one. That’s why this has taken so long. Dolson has focused on big names for the most part. Most people in the know don’t feel strongly about it being Moser. I think there would have to be several other people turn us down for it to get there.

As always, I’ll be here to share what information I can when I can. I know, I know, I got bad information on the Donovan craze. The other 100 times my sources have been right on. I’m still limited in how many posts I can make but I’d prefer to answer here rather than the private messages. Go Hoosiers!

Last edited:
I’ve been getting a lot of messages asking where things stand. Rather than all the one offs I figured I’d just post an update. It’s important to know how we got here.

1. Full court press was put on Stevens. Offers in the $7 million per range. He took some time but eventually said no.

2. Thad Matta was 100% the guy. This route took several days. Both sides were in a verbal agreement from what I’ve heard. Somewhere close to 6 years $24 million. I’ve heard there were other issues as well besides his back but I won’t share those.

When Thad fell through it put things back to square one. That’s why this has taken so long. Dolson has focused on big names for the most part. Most people in the know don’t feel strongly about it being Moser. I think there would have to be several other people turn us down for it to get there.

As always, I’ll be here to share what information I can when I can. I know, I know, I got bad information on the Donovan craze. The other 100 times my sources have been right on. I’m still limited in how many posts I can make but I’d prefer to answer here rather than the private messages. Go Hoosiers!

I love this shit. lol. And in 3.....2.....1..... horse farm posts. Least we got humor on this board.

Your “sources” were also wrong about there being an announcement on Wednesday. May be time to get better sources.

Gotta love grown men trying to feel important to other anonymous grown men on a message board by acting like they’re “in the know” about a situation they know nothing about.

Yea maybe it was big red nose Matta talking shit about IU while you came in and poached Oden and Conley- screw him

• Haha
Reactions: Grover
I have to keep adding here since I’m out of posts. IU has zeroed in on Beilein and are pushing for Fife as Associate HC from what I’m told. Not a done deal yet but it’s his if he wants it. Could be finalized very soon. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: See football board. I posted it on the wrong forum and now I’m out of posts for the day.

LOL

They aren't hiring Beilein. His recruiting would be dead from day 1. Trust me I work with a few black guys and we talk hoops all the time. His thug comments to NBA players was just a few steps from Kramer at the Laugh Factory in their opinion. Not happening.

Without respect to the veracity of the rumor...I'd absolutely love this.

Assuming you are the original fraudpaw, you are 0-5 on your predictions I have seen.

we shall see if you can get to 1-6.

Reactions: HaroldIU
My dog is clearly a more reliable source than you but at least your BS posts help keep this board a humming!
Your post just gave me an idea. Have you heard of Bovine Bingo? A large Bingo number card is set up in a pasture, People choose a square and pay a fee for the Square or Squares they want. The Cow is turned loose and they watch which squares he does his business on. They then pay out Cash Prizes to holders of the 1st, 2nd and third squares that are used.

Seeing as everyone's sources are so "reliable" why not use your Dog for this? Set up a Card like this in your backyard with the names of all the Coaching Candidates, turn the Dog loose and see which square he drops his load on. That will be our next Coach.

A word of warning to those who choose to play Bovine Bingo. When you are in the pasture, you have to watch your step when the Chips are down. (Groan or LOL, You Choose).

If it actually happened, I would give some credit for the prediction, because it isn’t a standard guess. It includes the unique feature of Fife as assoc coach. If it doesn’t happen, then he still has never predicted anything meaningful.

Reactions: mk23
Even if one were to overlook the fact that you have proven over and over again that you are a clueless, UK slime ball (I know, redundant) loving, non-informed hack, you are so pathetic that you can't even post your tripe on the correct board.

No thanks Feepaw.

It's not the worst thing I've ever heard.

Lewis wouldn't be a bad succession plan either in this scenario.

It would give us a logical road map for the next 20 years.

I still think Moser will be the next serious target, I think IU likes that he's got absolutely no dirt to have to explain while enjoying his style of play.

I obviously don't know anything, just speculation.

They aren't hiring Beilein. His recruiting would be dead from day 1. Trust me I work with a few black guys and we talk hoops all the time. His thug comments to NBA players was just a few steps from Kramer at the Laugh Factory in their opinion. Not happening.
Money talks and bullshit walks bro. If players think Beilen gets them to the NBA they will come or just put 5 white dudes out there and kick ass fine by me

Reactions: CutaneousHorn

It’s Billy Donovan, you doof!!

Says the guy who said Brohmbardi was a better hire than Tom Allen

I didn't realize the Onion had a sport page

Reactions: HaroldIU
Assuming you are the original fraudpaw, you are 0-5 on your predictions I have seen.

we shall see if you can get to 1-6.
Are you not the original courtsensetwo? Are you not the same one who thought Crean walked on water? The same one who made all the guarantees about Archie winning titles? Or is your memory failing you?

The Crean firing, the Archie hiring, Smith transferring, Wilkes recruitment, I could go on and on. I haven’t been perfect but at least I share useful information and have been right far more times than I’ve been wrong. Your coach guarantees are 0-2 from what I remember.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
Are you not the original courtsensetwo? Are you not the same one who thought Crean walked on water? The same one who made all the guarantees about Archie winning titles? Or is your memory failing you?

The Crean firing, the Archie hiring, Smith transferring, Wilkes recruitment, I could go on and on. I haven’t been perfect but at least I share useful information and have been right far more times than I’ve been wrong. Your coach guarantees are 0-2 from what I remember.
That’s the fpeaugh we know!!!! lol

When did thug become a term for blacks only? Geez!

You know how I know this isn't the original feepaw? Because this one actually admitted he was wrong about something.

Who knows? It's ridiculous but this is the woke BLM era we live in. Beilein isn't getting hired.
The term doesn’t have any actual association with race. But it’s been designated as a racial epithet, unfortunately.

I can’t imagine that John Beilein had any idea about that. But here we are — and, for better or worse, it could matter.

Not saying that it should matter, only that it could.

Posted in the football forum? Probably the right place opposed to here

out of posts? i'll gladly sell you a few. call BR- 549. ask for junior.

Lol. Link to any of the claims here about me re Crean and Archie? Don’t go all Ordfan here...back it up.

0-5

ADVERTISEMENT