ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Underwood Illinois Impressive road win

It's funny you made those comments as I was thinking the same thing. I watched the team during time outs they listened to him, encouraged each other and looked enthusiastic to play. When I see Indiana's time outs the coach is chomping gum, players slacked jawed and uninterested, and as enthusiastic as a corpse. That is the essence of IU's problem.

It's funny you made those comments as I was thinking the same thing. I watched the team during time outs they listened to him, encouraged each other and looked enthusiastic to play. When I see Indiana's time outs the coach is chomping gum, players slacked jawed and uninterested, and as enthusiastic as a corpse. That is the essence of IU's problem.
He’s a really good coach hired by a really good AD. Must be nice.

Reactions: IUgradman
I wish we would hire Orlando Antigua to buy us players like Underwood did. He’s not that good. His players are.

Reactions: Mr.IU
Man - so many on here just slam other coaches who are successful. Must make them feel better about having Miller. Face it- he’s not that good. Underwood can clearly motivate better. Just more lame excuses for Miller. And speaking of Miller , don’t forget his brother has actually paid for players.

Reactions: bailey777
Man - so many on here just slam other coaches who are successful. Must make them feel better about having Miller. Face it- he’s not that good. Underwood can clearly motivate better. Just more lame excuses for Miller. And speaking of Miller , don’t forget his brother has actually paid for players.

I wish Archie would “pay for players.”

This is the outcome.

1. We win more and he doesn’t get caught.
2. He gets caught and we get rid of him.

“But we’ll get a tournament ban!”

I’m used to it by now.

Reactions: bailey777
Like wait til the crean players leave even though the crean.players play a ton of minutes and score alot of our points. If they stink so bad why arent the archie recruits getting those minutes??? Probably because they arent good enough.

Exactly. Wait for this, wait for that, major rebuild, get his guys, players don’t like each other, etc., etc. Miller just isn’t any good.

Miller is not good. Plain as day. Can’t even recruit. I thought he would at least be able to do that.

Beilein now out at cleveland but no worries our trustees got archies back. They think all is well.Texas will probably get him.

I wish Archie would “pay for players.”

This is the outcome.

1. We win more and he doesn’t get caught.
2. He gets caught and we get rid of him.

“But we’ll get a tournament ban!”

I’m used to it by now.
Sounds like you have a real integrity problem. It is hard to believe any IU fan would really want to cheat by paying players to come to IU.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Sounds like you have a real integrity problem. It is hard to believe any IU fan would really want to cheat by paying players to come to IU.
The butthurt cause them to say stupid things. Look above there's not one post with any reasoning insight or thought, just a bunch of whiners doing one line whining and trying to pass it off as anything but butthurt rhetoric. They're just stupid fans .. all ate up with the dumbass.

Last edited:
There seems to be a bunch of quitters on this forum. If the IU players had the mentality of the quitters here they would be winless. Instead IU players have not been eliminated are still trying to some momentum for a tourney bid which apparently they have to lose.

I have decided to become a quitter too. Just when I thought that Illini team looked decent they lost 4 in a row. I quit on Illinois after their 4 game losing streak. Fortunately, I don't give a rat's A about Illinois. They can start their next 4 game losing streak and be IU's 3rd road or 4th road win in the Big 10 as far I am concerned.

There seems to be a bunch of quitters on this forum. If the IU players had the mentality of the quitters here they would be winless. Instead IU players have not been eliminated are still trying to some momentum for a tourney bid which apparently they have to lose.

I have decided to become a quitter too. Just when I thought that Illini team looked decent they lost 4 in a row. I quit on Illinois after their 4 game losing streak. Fortunately, I don't give a rat's A about Illinois. They can start their next 4 game losing streak and be IU's 3rd road or 4th road win in the Big 10 as far I am concerned.
Chest bump! Its Miller Time!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT