ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Parscale: Gone fishin'

The thing is that Trump has a unenviable track record going back to the 80s in NYC. It's not like he's an unknown quantity.
And yet they believe and follow...
Trump is just a career grifter who decided there was more money to be made in graft once he became aware of how much money Putin has stolen in Russia. In the book Disloyal by Michael Cohen he said that Trump thinks Putin is a trillionaire.

Reactions: sglowrider
Trump is just a career grifter who decided there was more money to be made in graft once he became aware of how much money Putin has stolen in Russia. In the book Disloyal by Michael Cohen he said that Trump thinks Putin is a trillionaire.

I think Trump is right about Putin which partly explains his deference.

Bannon arrested and charged for fraud, Lewandowski arrested for battery, Manafort's in jail, Roger Stone had his sentence commuted by Trump. Parscale being apparently suicidal when he should be riding high points to some legal trouble for him coming.

And Trump's current campaign manager was the architect in Bridgegate in New Jersey and had to plead the 5th to stop from incriminating himself.

Nothing but the best people.

If that cop in Kenosha that was tugging on Blake’s shirt had the ability to execute that textbook single leg takedown a la that sergeant in this video, Kenosha wouldn’t have had to burn a

Maybe. This still doesn't look even remotely necessary to me. A barefoot guy with empty hands sure didn't look like a threat to the several armed law enforcement officers there. It's not an isolated incident, it happens frequently to people in mental health crises. It's exactly the kind of behavior that both BLM and defund the police would like to stop (and by the way, the vast majority of people behind either of those would be thrilled to see it stop happening to everyone including this objectively tackleable man). I don't at all understand why the default is always physical intervention.

If that cop in Kenosha that was tugging on Blake’s shirt had the ability to execute that textbook single leg takedown a la that sergeant in this video, Kenosha wouldn’t have had to burn a
Point taken, but...
Maybe. This still doesn't look even remotely necessary to me. A barefoot guy with empty hands sure didn't look like a threat to the several armed law enforcement officers there. It's not an isolated incident, it happens frequently to people in mental health crises.
Kinda agree. Was he even asked to surrender? Put his hands behind his back? Told he needed to come with the cops? Looked/sounded to me they went immediately for the (well executed) physical takedown. Luckily, he didn't react badly. That wouldn't always be the case in a situation involving someone in a mental health crisis.

Point taken, but...

Kinda agree. Was he even asked to surrender? Put his hands behind his back? Told he needed to come with the cops? Looked/sounded to me they went immediately for the (well executed) physical takedown. Luckily, he didn't react badly. That wouldn't always be the case in a situation involving someone in a mental health crisis.
And it’s easy to understand that if this was happening to a black man he might initially panic and resist out of fear he might be killed. Pascale, being white and relatively famous, had to know he wasn’t going to be treated too badly. Cops immediately backed off once he was on his back. I’d have to think several would’ve jumped on top of him if he was black.

Reactions: UncleMark
Maybe. This still doesn't look even remotely necessary to me. A barefoot guy with empty hands sure didn't look like a threat to the several armed law enforcement officers there. It's not an isolated incident, it happens frequently to people in mental health crises. It's exactly the kind of behavior that both BLM and defund the police would like to stop (and by the way, the vast majority of people behind either of those would be thrilled to see it stop happening to everyone including this objectively tackleable man). I don't at all understand why the default is always physical intervention.

His wife reported he had stockpiled weapons. The 911 call was made by a woman who stopped to assist his wife after hearing them arguing. They also noticed she had bruises on both arms...

Almost sounds as if there was more of a reason to arrest Parscale than Jacob Blake. Of course, law enforcement in FL is stressing that Parscale wasn't arrested...

His wife reported he had stockpiled weapons. The 911 call was made by a woman who stopped to assist his wife after hearing them arguing. They also noticed she had bruises on both arms...

Almost sounds as if there was more of a reason to arrest Parscale than Jacob Blake. Of course, law enforcement in FL is stressing that Parscale wasn't arrested...

Interesting tweet from best selling author Don Winslow...

Maybe it had to do with the fact that Parscale is 6' 8", was drunk, and obviously in an agitated frame of mind. The cops probably figured better safe than sorry. If he was also black they more likely would have tased him.

Reactions: cosmickid

One thing for sure, Putin is way richer than Trump, and Trump looks up to winners.

Reactions: Bill4411
There will be some information about the mismanagement of campaign funds coming out shortly. Trump only hires the best people...
It sounds like several people feasted off of the excess campaign funds and it will be very interesting to learn whose pockets they went into.

It sounds like several people feasted off of the excess campaign funds and it will be very interesting to learn whose pockets they went into.
Gotta believe when it all washes out there are going to be some really shitty big Republican donors. Yet another way the Party will be fundamentally damaged by its alliance with Trump.

Reactions: bigmac76
The call went in that he was threatening harm with weapons. Cops cannot tell what he has in his pockets. He was taken down for his own safety and theirs.

Your first paragraph is spot on. Your second paragraph cancels out the first paragraph’s gravitas. I guess you’re pro-sexual assault.

Maybe it had to do with the fact that Parscale is 6' 8", was drunk, and obviously in an agitated frame of mind. The cops probably figured better safe than sorry. If he was also black they more likely would have tased him.
I'm thinking I might break out a car window tonight just in case youre right.

That tackle seemed pretty ridiculous. But to think this was a guy running a national campaign to reelect a sitting President is just too amazing to believe. What a year.

Reactions: sdhoosier
Point taken, but...

I believe the standard procedure would be to tell him to kneel down and put his hands behind his head. Black or white Republican or Democrat there's no need for that b*******.

Your first paragraph is spot on. Your second paragraph cancels out the first paragraph’s gravitas. I guess you’re pro-sexual assault.

I was referring to the fact that several witnesses from the party Blake was at have said that he was NOT the person disrupting the situation and was not the person the cops were called about. There are some people who have characterized him as someone who was trying to break up a fight who the cops mistook for the culprit...

I wasn't there, so I don't know. I used the word "almost", based on the fact that I don't know. I do recall the case where the kids in SoCal were waiting for a bus and were attacked by a homeless man. All of the witnesses at the scene called to report the kids were being attacked and tried to tell the cops that when they arrived but were ignored.

Instead, the cops went with the single report by an anonymous person passing by who saw the kids fighting back and misinterpreted the situation. Myriad reports of a white man attacking 3 teens were somehow overruled by a single anonymous report of Black teens attacking a white homeless guy.

People at the scene had identified themselves as store managers etc when they called, but the single anonymous report from the passing motorist took precedence in the view of either the dispatcher or the cops on scene. Some people would define that as systemic racism-evidently you disagree?

I was referring to the fact that several witnesses from the party Blake was at have said that he was NOT the person disrupting the situation and was not the person the cops were called about. There are some people who have characterized him as someone who was trying to break up a fight who the cops mistook for the culprit...

I wasn't there, so I don't know. I used the word "almost", based on the fact that I don't know. I do recall the case where the kids in SoCal were waiting for a bus and were attacked by a homeless man. All of the witnesses at the scene called to report the kids were being attacked and tried to tell the cops that when they arrived but were ignored.

Instead, the cops went with the single report by an anonymous person passing by who saw the kids fighting back and misinterpreted the situation. Myriad reports of a white man attacking 3 teens were somehow overruled by a single anonymous report of Black teens attacking a white homeless guy.

People at the scene had identified themselves as store managers etc when they called, but the single anonymous report from the passing motorist took precedence in the view of either the dispatcher or the cops on scene. Some people would define that as systemic racism-evidently you disagree?
What are you talking about? Blake is the guy in Kenosha.

Btw, it's been determined that the person posting and pretending to be the "aunt of the victim of Jacob Blake" on twitter was actually a right wing troll account who had a history of posting as various characters over the years...

"Before Twitter suspended @lifeisasoph, Snopes gathered ample evidence of past tweets from the account which reveal a pattern of inauthentic behavior, principally used to advance right-wing talking points in online debates. Adopting the persona of the aunt of an alleged sexual assault victim was the latest, and perhaps the most distasteful, example of that tendency.

Throughout 2020, @lifeisasoph was presented as a Black woman, repeatedly using that claimed identity as a rhetorical weapon. In July, for example, when Kelly Loeffler, co-owner of the Atlanta Dream WNBA franchise, expressed opposition to the Black Lives Matter movement, @lifeisasoph used their claimed identity as a Black woman to support Loeffler’s position, writing:

“I’m a black woman who opposes the BLM organization. You can do that as a white person too and it not be racist. The leaders of this group are Marxist sellouts.”

During the same month, Libertarian presidential candidate Jo Jorgensen tweeted that “It is not enough to be passively not racist, we must be actively anti-racist.” @lifeisasoph replied: “Hi. Black woman here. This doesn’t make any sense. Just be a good person. ****.”

In June 2020, during a back-and-forth about the Ku Klux Klan, racism, and President Trump, one of @lifeisasoph’s interlocutors characterized Trump’s past pronouncements as racist, to which @lifeisasoph replied: “Please tell this 55 year old black woman, working in Washington DC, fighting to overturn policies Joe Biden wrote, sponsored and endorsed, why I need to vote for the white person [approved] candidate…”

However, before they presented as a Black, conservative woman fiercely defying white liberal stereotypes of Black views on race and politics, @lifeisasoph presented himself a man. “I’m a grown man who doesn’t cry of the actions of another grown man,” he wrote in September 2019, during an argument about the St. Louis Rams NFL franchise (now the Los Angeles Rams):

Reactions: Bill4411
What are you talking about? Blake is the guy in Kenosha.

I'm contrasting the arrest/shooting of Blake in WI with the takedown of Parscale in FL.
Both were the result of 911 calls. Blake was at a party and the cops were called. But other people at the party have said he was not doing anything unlawful (like disturbing the peace) and there was no reason for cops to arrest him in the first place.

I'm just going by witnesses accounts I have read which expressed confusion why the cops decided to arrest him in the first place. I've read statements from witnesses that claimed Blake was not the instigator of any trouble and that all of his actions (like trying to get into his car) stemmed from cops trying to arrest him by mistake.

There are reports 2 women got into a fight,and he was trying to break it up and the cops arrived and assumed he was the problem. I don't KNOW, but that is what some of the people on the scene have said...Again that's why I used the term "almost"...

I'm contrasting the arrest/shooting of Blake in WI with the takedown of Parscale in FL.
Both were the result of 911 calls. Blake was at a party and the cops were called. But other people at the party have said he was not doing anything unlawful (like disturbing the peace) and there was no reason for cops to arrest him in the first place.

I'm just going by witnesses accounts I have read which expressed confusion why the cops decided to arrest him in the first place. I've read statements from witnesses that claimed Blake was not the instigator of any trouble and that all of his actions (like trying to get into his car) stemmed from cops trying to arrest him by mistake.

There are reports 2 women got into a fight,and he was trying to break it up and the cops arrived and assumed he was the problem. I don't KNOW, but that is what some of the people on the scene have said...Again that's why I used the term "almost"...
Arrest him by mistake? He had a warrant for sexual assault.

There will be some information about the mismanagement of campaign funds coming out shortly. Trump only hires the best people...

Sounds like Parscale was the main force behind this as well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT