ADVERTISEMENT

Border getting better!!!...

ribbont

All-American
Mar 23, 2006
So in August, the CPB reported ONLY 208,887 illegals crossed the border, a DECREASE from July.

I always knew that once our border czar, VP Harris, visited, we would see tremendous improvement.

Yes, there have been over 1M since the election, but Biden has them well taken care for.

WAY TO GO JOE!!!

Last edited:
So in August, the CPB reported ONLY 208,887 illegals crossed the border, a DECREASE from July.

I always knew that once our border czar, VP Harris, visited, we would see tremendous improvement.

Yes, there have been over 1M since the election, but Biden has them well taken care for.

WAY TO GO JOE!!!
These people should never be allowed to vote. They aren't Americans unless they come through a port of entry and sign up to become citizens.

Jesus-Facepalm.jpg
Tough spot for you. On the one hand you love using that “aren’t you lucky you were born on the right side of the imaginary line” nonsense. On the other hand, this cheap labor is exactly what the corporate interests that haunt your dreams desire.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Tough spot for you. On the one hand you love using that “aren’t you lucky you were born on the right side of the imaginary line” nonsense. On the other hand, this cheap labor is exactly what the corporate interests that haunt your dreams desire.

not tough at all, and i've addressed that many times here.

the notion we can't be open to immigrants and back the working class is a Pub false choice, from those who back neither, nor much of anything they falsely claim to stand for.

WWJD?

Really? I thought there were decent facilities for them.
Depends on who is President. If it is a Republican, they are dirty prisons akin to Nazi Germany that you stand outside of and cry about. If a Democrat is President, the facilities don't exist and you go to $30k a head parties at the Met. And we shut down flights so the only news station really reporting on the fact is hampered on letting people know that we have 10,000 black and brown people living under a bridge in Texas because our border is overwhelmed and the people in charge aren't doing shit about it because they are more interested in fighting with their domestic adversaries.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01 and ribbont
Depends on who is President. If it is a Republican, they are dirty prisons akin to Nazi Germany that you stand outside of and cry about. If a Democrat is President, the facilities don't exist and you go to $30k a head parties at the Met. And we shut down flights so the only news station really reporting on the fact is hampered on letting people know that we have 10,000 black and brown people living under a bridge in Texas because our border is overwhelmed and the people in charge aren't doing shit about it because they are more interested in fighting with their domestic adversaries.
CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!

not tough at all, and i've addressed that many times here.

the notion we can't be open to immigrants and back the working class is a Pub false choice, from those who back neither, nor much of anything they falsely claim to stand for.

WWJD?

He would tell us to follow the laws and governing authorities. It's pretty plain in the Bible if you read Romans. Not to mention Matthew.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Are you claiming they vote? When and where does this occur?
In his fevered imagination.
95% of what these folks are worried about is complete nonsense. But 5% of it is a serious problem for Democrats. For a complex set of reasons, migrants feel more secure trying to enter the US under Biden. That's part of the increase, and we need to address that.

Folks like @IUCrazy2 will tell you that's because the Dems support open borders and the migrants know that. I don't think he's right. I mean, personally, I do basically support open borders, and I won't shy away from that, but I'm not exactly a mainstream Democrat, and I don't think most of the party is with me on that. But the idea that the party does support that is out there, and that's probably part of the motivation behind the increase in migrant travel.

95% of what these folks are worried about is complete nonsense. But 5% of it is a serious problem for Democrats. For a complex set of reasons, migrants feel more secure trying to enter the US under Biden. That's part of the increase, and we need to address that.

Folks like @IUCrazy2 will tell you that's because the Dems support open borders and the migrants know that. I don't think he's right. I mean, personally, I do basically support open borders, and I won't shy away from that, but I'm not exactly a mainstream Democrat, and I don't think most of the party is with me on that. But the idea that the party does support that is out there, and that's probably part of the motivation behind the increase in migrant travel.

Wait. So my concern of COVID and variants is nonsense? My concern of a strain on our border patrol is nonsense? My concern about possible unvetted people, possibly terrorists, rapists, and murderers, is nonsense? My concern about the long term effects on our social services is nonsense?

Please tell me you live with no locks, doors wide open, in your home. Shouldn't anyone be able to enjoy your home?

Wait. So my concern of COVID and variants is nonsense? My concern of a strain on our border patrol is nonsense? My concern about possible unvetted people, possibly terrorists, rapists, and murderers, is nonsense? My concern about the long term effects on our social services is nonsense?

Please tell me you live with no locks, doors wide open, in your home. Shouldn't anyone be able to enjoy your home?
Scary Foreigners!!!

Is there a study verifying the 95% number?

Nothing about Biden’s open borders is nonsense. It’s easy to understand what’s going on. No need to play games. It’s not stopping.

You know all these liberals that want open borders don’t put signs in their neighborhoods inviting them to come.
Kind of like how conservatives who want to abolish abortion aren't lining up to adopt unwanted infants.
Or conservatives who want more jails are the kings/queens of NIMBY.

Kind of like how conservatives who want to abolish abortion aren't lining up to adopt unwanted infants.
Or conservatives who want more jails are the kings/queens of NIMBY.
Really, there’s a shortage of parents to adopt kids?!? Anyone I know wanting to adopt don’t talk about short wait lines. In fact many end up looking out of the country.

Maybe if you can direct me to the agency that has 100s of kids waiting to be adopted, I can help out families I know.

You will have to explain the jail statement.

I don't think they "support" an open border in that they will tell you we should have people in line to check who is coming in and then try and kick out criminals and ne'er-do-wells. However, outside of that they are pretty good with anybody coming in that can get here. To me that is pretty much an open border. However, if we want to get into semantics then someone on the other side of me politically could say, "well you said yourself that there are a few people we don't want to let in, therefore not open." We probably talk past each other because we view the term "open" in a somewhat different fashion.

Democrats have good company though. Most of the Republicans are not interested in really clamping down on the border either.

All that aside, you are correct in the idea that the perception is that Democrats (not voters...political leaders) are okay with a porous border. Perception being reality, the migrants react accordingly. From their POV what they are doing is completely rational. They have 2-4 years to get here and get established because the political winds can change at any time.

I don't think they "support" an open border in that they will tell you we should have people in line to check who is coming in and then try and kick out criminals and ne'er-do-wells. However, outside of that they are pretty good with anybody coming in that can get here. To me that is pretty much an open border. However, if we want to get into semantics then someone on the other side of me politically could say, "well you said yourself that there are a few people we don't want to let in, therefore not open." We probably talk past each other because we view the term "open" in a somewhat different fashion.

Democrats have good company though. Most of the Republicans are not interested in really clamping down on the border either.

All that aside, you are correct in the idea that the perception is that Democrats (not voters...political leaders) are okay with a porous border. Perception being reality, the migrants react accordingly. From their POV what they are doing is completely rational. They have 2-4 years to get here and get established because the political winds can change at any time.
And they know once they’re here they’re never going to be forced to leave short of multiple murders and maybe not even that will do it.

And they know once they’re here they’re never going to be forced to leave short of multiple murders and maybe not even that will do it.
And you know, most of them are good people. The overwhelming majority are just looking to get some sweat equity built up and make a life for themselves. I don't begrudge them that and I completely understand it from their POV. I saw reported that most of the people under that bridge are Haitians. When you have an understanding of the difficulties that country has faced for decades, from national disasters to political instability, you can understand people wanting to look for something better. And I am ok with doing that as long as we are in control of when they can come in and if we will let them in.

People always bring up the immigration in the late 19th and earlier 20th century and say, "we had no problem with white people coming in". For starters, that is not true. Ignoring that though, we have a very different social system in place then we did back then. Things have changed. It is not the same calculus and that is not because of race.

95% of what I worry about is not nonsense, I worry about the Democrat Ballot harvesting machine
taking advantage of these immigrants! They do it with Blacks, elderly people, and educated people that are stupid. But that’s your agenda.

The Democrats do support open borders, at least under Biden. This isn’t happening by happenstance and is entirely preventable if they were competent/ wanted to.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT